• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: lawofattraction on February 24, 2006, 09:10 AM NHFT
911 as a controlled demolition has finally hit the mainstream media:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/columnists/robert_steinback/13760721.htm

With the same flawed questions and premises that belong on Alex Jones instead of in the Miami Herald.

CNHT

There is always manipulation of the public after something like this so it makes you wonder...

I truly believe that Oklahoma City was an inside job..yet with a perfect scapegoat all set up so that no one would suspect.

Russell Kanning

My 9/11 questions have been answered ...... the federal government did it.

JonM

The same federal government that has royally screwed up everything it has touched?

Russell Kanning

Yea .... I think Billy was telling me some of his theories ..... one was that 9/11 was actually a botched attempt to do something else.

That was one of my reasons not to believe that they were behind it before. I now think they did it ..... poorly.

Do you have any unanswered questions about 9/11?

JonM

Perhaps, but none of them lead me anywhere near the conclusion that the government did it.  There's not enough upside reward for the downside risk in my opinion.

Ron Helwig

I don't care who burned down the Reichstag toppled the towers anywhere near as much as I care about the actions taken in response.

Dreepa

Quote from: russellkanning on February 24, 2006, 01:08 PM NHFT
Yea .... I think Billy was telling me some of his theories ..... one was that 9/11 was actually a botched attempt to do something else.
Now there is something to think about... :o

Caleb

To Kevin,

Since you're such a believer in the government, please answer this simple question for me:  Where was Donald Rumsfeld when flight 77 hit the Pentagon and shortly thereafter? 

I ask this because he has given THREE completely different, completely contradictory answers to that question.  And Clark supplies a FOURTH answer, that is nothing like any of Rumsfelds answers.

Follow that ONE lead, and see where it takes you.  How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

Caleb

Russell Kanning

Quote from: rhelwig on February 24, 2006, 02:07 PM NHFT
I don't care who burned down the Reichstag toppled the towers anywhere near as much as I care about the actions taken in response.
That is exactly how I used to feel. We know for sure that they have turned that event into a reason for a police state.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: JonM on February 24, 2006, 01:27 PM NHFT
Perhaps, but none of them lead me anywhere near the conclusion that the government did it.  There's not enough upside reward for the downside risk in my opinion.
What downside risk are you talking about?
Punishment by the government or ridicule by the non-believers or something else......

JonM

Who is "the government" here?  People did this.  If it was discovered the people who did this worked for our government, with actual evidence, and not supposition based on stuff that doesn't add up, you don't think bad things would happen to those people?

KBCraig

Quote from: calibaba77 on February 24, 2006, 06:30 PM NHFT
To Kevin,

Since you're such a believer in the government, please answer this simple question for me:  Where was Donald Rumsfeld when flight 77 hit the Pentagon and shortly thereafter?

No, first you have to present something: why does it matter?

The Alex Jones school of conspiracy theory loves to throw out questions, as if the lack of definitive answers is proof of something. In reality, the proper response is usually, "So what?", "What difference does it make?", or "Who cares?"

And what makes you think I'm "such a believer in the government"?

Lloyd Danforth

You guys and the internet should have been around after the Kennedy Assasination.

Dave Ridley

Thanks, law!  Welcome to the Underground.  Don't underestimate the importance of hanging out on this forum; as forums go this place is probably closer than any other to being a "last best hope" for liberty.  I hope you will stick around!