• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

If your saying alot of words with the letters s and f, etc. and you accidentally

Started by Raineyrocks, March 27, 2009, 08:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

spit in someone's food or on them would you tell them or hope they didn't notice?

Jim Johnson

The only way out of that one is to fake a seizure and knock their food on to the floor.
Even if you've been swapping spit with them all night a little spit ball in their food is going to ruin everything.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on March 27, 2009, 09:12 PM NHFT
The only way out of that one is to fake a seizure and knock their food on to the floor.
Even if you've been swapping spit with them all night a little spit ball in their food is going to ruin everything.

:biglaugh:   That is a very considerate and noble gesture!  ;D

I used to have this friend who constantly spit when he would talk.  I would tell him to aim his head somewhere else and say it but don't spray it, but usually we were too wasted to move so I just covered my cup of water.  :-\

AntonLee

I tend to spit sometimes, I really try to control it.  I remember spitting on my girlfriend's face on our first date.  Just a little spittle shot right onto her freshly makeup'ed cheek.  I was so embarrassed.

she rubbed it in and said she'd save it for later =O)  what a girl I've got. . .she's gotta be the best in the world!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: AntonLee on March 28, 2009, 04:56 AM NHFT
I tend to spit sometimes, I really try to control it.  I remember spitting on my girlfriend's face on our first date.  Just a little spittle shot right onto her freshly makeup'ed cheek.  I was so embarrassed.

she rubbed it in and said she'd save it for later =O)  what a girl I've got. . .she's gotta be the best in the world!

Wow, you do have a pretty cool girlfriend!   ;D  I wouldn't be allowed to write the embarrassing things Rick has done on some of our dates.  ::)