• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ridley speeding trial 10a 4/27

Started by Dave Ridley, April 11, 2009, 08:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Ridley speeding trial 10a 4/27
jaffrey/peterborough district court

charged with going 45 in a 30 with pretty much no cars in the area but me and the trooper. 
My goal is simply to make sure they do not make a net profit off of me, which could and would be used to harm the harmless.  I'm not planning civil dis over a traffic ticket, unless backed into a corner.  I don't really have a major issue with the concept of speed enforcement and am only taking this to court because the speed limit seems unreasonably low in this spot and there was little traffic according to her ticket.

it's possible i will arrange an out of court settlement with the state police first by requesting a community service sentence, but that will not be something I work on until apr 14.

Here is the video of the stop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu5EMx1mfwA

AntonLee

so you think it's okay for revenue enhancement people to pull you over?  I, too, get the "concept" of speed enforcement.  Illegitimate as it might be on a public road.

TackleTheWorld

Russell Kanning

so what happened? am i missing another thread?