• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Stuph Libertine would LIKE to get rid of!

Started by Daien, April 16, 2009, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

Brand new, never been worn Hoser Classic Waterproof Muck Boots.
Men's size 8, Women's size 9 (same boots) Paid $80, make an offer.

New, worn three times, Sorel Classic Caribou Waterproof Boots (beautiful elderberry color).
Women's size 9, Paid $88, make an offer.

Four Gislaved Frost 5 studded snow tires, used for 5,330 miles. 195/65 R 13 911 MS
I'm asking $450, or best offer. These will be stored at Hoyt Farm if you need them for next winter.

Can you tell me the sizes of the tires? Marked on them a series of numbers eg: 215/60/15

Daien

Quote from: Andrew on April 16, 2009, 02:36 PM NHFT
Can you tell me the sizes of the tires? Marked on them a series of numbers eg: 215/60/15

195/65 R 13 911 MS
They were on my 1998 Volvo S70

Friday

Quote from: Libertine on April 16, 2009, 02:15 PM NHFT
New, worn three times, Sorel Classic Caribou Waterproof Boots (beautiful elderberry color).
Women's size 9, Paid $88, make an offer.

I offer 45 pieces of green federally issued paper for these.  You could leave them at the Farm and I can mail you a check if that's acceptable.  If so, please PM me an address to which to mail a check.  I can also pay via PayPal.

Daien

Friday, I'm sorry, I ended up packing these and bringing them with me. Thank you for the offer.