• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tooth- Brain Regeneration, A study

Started by Humorrhoid, June 08, 2009, 10:09 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Humorrhoid

I like to posts data here in my desire to reach those who really need them the most ,the Traumatic Brain & Spinal cord injury people
& other health related issues.

I started this study for my own benefit when I lost most
of my teeth due to mercury poisoning.

Several years ago, I studied the Mayan civilization out of curiosity about the minerals, stones & hieroglyphs.
Today I went back to find out
how the Mayas cure tooth decay. There is one thing that I need to go to the Libraryof COngress in DC becoz of the hieroglyphs.

There is one way to regenerate the brain &/or enhance its function, one way is through the teeth.
I posted the hypotheses at the website of Christopher Reeve Foundation, it was on for one day & got deleted the following. And I called the Foundation
but the Foundation is not interested in intellectual donation.

I started assking probing questions.

Is there anything more to the teeth than just chewing?
The 32 areas of spinal cord. The age 8 & 16 .Why is that the third molar is called the wisdom teeth. The 32 centers in the brain.
Mental / Dental . The similarities in structure & function. Both motor & sensory. Are these all coincidences? Where are the synapses originates? How did they remain  inside the body?
Is there an electrical component in our teeth?

The internet has nothing to offer to answer these questions.

I am researching backwards. Sofar ,I established the direct connection of my own brain & my teeth. The Mayas established transplant ,not implants.
The use of mineral stones is quite extensive in healing.

Please send me your input , comments, good ,bad or indifferent are all appreciated.

http://english.pravda.ru/print/science/tech/7305-memory-0

antijingoist

I have a box full of Oravive, which helps rebuild enamel around your teeth. In that same category is MiPaste, a recaldent version.

Both of these rebuild enamel on your teeth, but do not fix decayed or cavities... well, mipaste might unofficially help cavities.

There is a book that goes into dietary stuff, but a chemist friend of mine called him a nut. ill look for the book and post it when I find it. :)

tracysaboe

Quote from: antijingoist on June 08, 2009, 10:20 AM NHFT
I have a box full of Oravive, which helps rebuild enamel around your teeth. In that same category is MiPaste, a recaldent version.

Both of these rebuild enamel on your teeth, but do not fix decayed or cavities... well, mipaste might unofficially help cavities.

There is a book that goes into dietary stuff, but a chemist friend of mine called him a nut. ill look for the book and post it when I find it. :)

Hey that looks pretty good. I've actually got some spots on my teeth where the enamle has worn off. My dentist -- every time I go in -- says you're going to have a cavity there when I see you next. Then 6 months later, I don't but he says it again. And I've had a latent interest in fixing that.

I did see on the Orivive website that there isn't a product on the market clinically proven to regrow enamal. However, Orivive regrows the Dentene (the layer below the enamal) and makes it harder, and will fill in gaps in it.

I might just buy both of those products, and brush with the Orivive and then put the MiPaste on afterwords.

Tracy

antijingoist

If you are in the keene area, I can sell you some of mine, that way you don't have to pay 7.95+6$ shipping :)...
PM me. :)

AntonLee

when I was having my tooth issues, they kept telling me how my health is directly effected by the condition of your teeth.  Then they told me they had to take some out.  I found teeth fascinating and wouldn't be surprised in the least if they had something to do with your overall health.  After all, if you don't have teeth or have hurting teeth then you are prone to eating less non-processed food (or food at all) which can diminish vitamin intake.

Humorrhoid

The Mayans uses limestones (powder) as a hygiene /mouthpaste. This is
very effective due to the fact that limestones are rich in hydroxylappatite crystals which is the main component of of both enamel , dentin ,cementum.

There are studies in Switzerland that found out that the stimulation of the teeth can increases the memory of the person. My hypothesis on this
is that there is more to the teeth than just for mastication purposes only.
I blieved there is an electrical component that directly communicates with the brain.
Only problem is how to prove it if it is electrical.

I like to do a transplant on me ,but I cannot find anyone to do it. Is anybody interested in this study? My point of transplant is for those paraphlegic who has no teeth or partially edentulous. If transplant would work & stimulate them through therapeutic methods like the Mayans do, this is oneway to heal them.

Use a tootbrusk made of coconut husk. It can stimulate the growth both dentin& cementum.

Humorrhoid

One tooth is equivalent to one organ of the body. Don't let them pull unless its very very necessary.

freedom_spryte

Do you happen to know which teeth correspond to which organ?

Humorrhoid

Quote from: freedom_spryte on August 16, 2009, 12:34 PM NHFT
Do you happen to know which teeth correspond to which organ?

No not yet. I am looking for a volunteer & funding. Volunteers I am looking are paraphlegics or have suffered from stroke.

What is determined at this point is that teeth does grow & regenerate under a certain environment oppose to the theory that extraction is the only remedy for decayed teeth.. That's a fact already.

The NIDKK won't even entertain the thought,but they are wrong.

Thank you for your interest.

Raineyrocks

Very interesting Humorrhoid, thanks for posting this!  :)

Humorrhoid

Quote from: raineyrocks on August 19, 2009, 12:28 AM NHFT

Are these a coincidence?

- Mental- Dental
   - 16 teeth each jaw
   - 16 vertebral column
   - 16 yrs old can start driving
   - 16 to 21 yra. old , eruption of wisdom teeth
   - 16 nerves innervations
   -  oral / moral health
      too much to tell

Dentistry is the most hidden knowledge in the US.

These are questions that trigger the Research & the ADA prohibitions to investigate the Mercury/Amalgam / Fetus
developmental dysfunctions & the gag order by ADA to all dentists. Advocating that amalgam is not safe will lose your licence to practice. Who will dare to that ? Unless its too personal.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Humorrhoid on August 25, 2009, 10:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on August 19, 2009, 12:28 AM NHFT

Are these a coincidence?

- Mental- Dental
   - 16 teeth each jaw
   - 16 vertebral column
   - 16 yrs old can start driving
   - 16 to 21 yra. old , eruption of wisdom teeth
   - 16 nerves innervations
   -  oral / moral health
      too much to tell

Dentistry is the most hidden knowledge in the US.

These are questions that trigger the Research & the ADA prohibitions to investigate the Mercury/Amalgam / Fetus
developmental dysfunctions & the gag order by ADA to all dentists. Advocating that amalgam is not safe will lose your licence to practice. Who will dare to that ? Unless its too personal.

So awesome!   Now, I'm asking myself is it really just a coincidence that I started having tooth problems after a car accident in '04.  :-\

Humorrhoid

I like to bring you some data I just collected about this study.

For two months & a half, 6 natural teeeth that I transplanted
in a limestones environment, distilled water & garlique powder,have shown a very interesting outcome. All the 6 natural teeth have grown at the same pace,an added length of 1.8 cm. for each one. What is so interesting even more that I was caught by surprise is the fact that the growth takes place around the neck of each tooth. I put them in every position there is ,but the outcome are all the same,they regenerate in the thickest part of the dentin area which is about the junctiion /or the neck of the teeth.

The ultimate goal of this study is to prove that the teeth is directly connected to the brain. That the damaged part of the brain or the spinal cord can regenerate like the teeth , given the right stimulation from the teeth. It was theorized that the teeth are incapable of regeneration,like the brain is. This is wrong with absolute certainty. I believed so innately that finding the corresponding combination of stimulation of the teeth will regenerate the brain.

Coming is another hypothesis on dental implant. The most famous ,trendy implant dentistry.

antijingoist

I wonder what this would mean for my cavitied teeth...

Just for clarification: are these transplanted teeth in a mouth or in some kind of other setting?

Humorrhoid

Quote from: antijingoist Just for clarification: are these transplanted teeth in a mouth or in some kind of other setting?
/quote]

What this means to your decaying /decayed teeth is that don't get it pulled, b/coz pulling it out will result in a major setback to the organ that it is working for. Like one tooth is an employee of one organ in our body hypothetical at this point are what part of the brain or brainstem are.

Two it can regenerate & restore its normal function given the correct treatment outside what is setforth by the American Dental Assoc.

No,these natural teeth is being grown under three major composites similar to the bone of the jaw outside the mouth ,in a beaker composed of  three organic elements. If it can grow when the environment is only similar to the jaw,what more it can do if it inside the mouth,where there is blood supply & innervations are in place.