• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

*chirp*

Started by KBCraig, June 26, 2009, 06:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Sure is quiet around here while everyone's off PorcFesting.

I've even seen photographic evidence that Pat K was sitting at Roger's, enjoying a beer with Mincin and Cathleen.  :'(

CJS

I came this >< close to driving out on monday morning from Illinois , but my wife had a family reunion this week .

I want some freedom .... :'(

John

Some of us are (still) busy doing prep for the 2nd annual Burning Porcupine in Grafton.
I've been at every other PorcFest for the whole week (+) but I will not make it this year.

We're almost ready for the best anarchist festival/playground going ...
I hope everyone is having fun!

Lloyd Danforth

Best Porcfest ever!

Kat Kanning

Friday

Quote from: KBCraig on June 26, 2009, 06:29 PM NHFT
I've even seen photographic evidence that Pat K was sitting at Roger's, enjoying a beer with Mincin and Cathleen.  :'(
PatK had so many beers, he actually GOT TIRED OF DRINKING THEM.  He graciously handed them out to Otosan and me at Saturday dinner, and didn't have any himself!   :o   :o   :o

KBCraig

Quote from: Friday on June 29, 2009, 03:18 PM NHFT
PatK had so many beers, he actually GOT TIRED OF DRINKING THEM.  He graciously handed them out to Otosan and me at Saturday dinner, and didn't have any himself!   :o   :o   :o

Did he have a fever?  :o :o :o

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: KBCraig on June 30, 2009, 02:28 AM NHFT

No he just literally had drank  enough for 3 people Friday night .
Don't worry later Sat. night I was back in full swing and for the 6th time
stayed up till dawn drinking at Porc Fest with Joel.

Pat K posting on Lloyd's  machine.

David

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 30, 2009, 08:19 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on June 30, 2009, 02:28 AM NHFT

No he just literally had drank  enough for 3 people Friday night .
Don't worry later Sat. night I was back in full swing and for the 6th time
stayed up till dawn drinking at Porc Fest with Joel.

Pat K posting on Lloyd's  machine.

Hey, I remember the staying up till near dawn nights.   :D  I missed last year, and didn't have it in me this year to stay up near that late.  One year, the bonfire was so big that at 3 in the morning, when just about everyone left wanted to go to bed, but we had enough hot coals to rotisserie cook a whole hog or about 5-6 turkeys, we had to dump several buckets of water on them so that we didn't accidentally burn down the campground.   ;D 
But not to worry, we had a scapegoat ready, we blamed Russell for putting on too much wood and then going to bed late at about 10pm.    ;)