• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Message from Dada Dave Ridley

Started by Kat Kanning, July 09, 2009, 02:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CJS

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 12, 2009, 06:24 PM NHFT
Just quoting to make sure Lauren can see it.

Thank you  ;D

And after reading it again I hope Russell was not offended , if he though I was being sarcastic I honesty was not .

The good news is Dave is out and already posting content to his page .. woohoooo !

TackleTheWorld

I apologize, CJS.  I read things into your message that weren't there.  So sorry to call you insulting and ignorant when I should have called me those things.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake, Kat.

Kat Kanning

It is so easy to misread intent on the internet.

CJS

Loren I willingly admit my ignorance on many topics , but I do my best to not be insulting .

Kat >>> blessed are the peace makers .

I like this place , I really do not want to wear out my welcome ... no one talks about freedom around here ... they just sleep while they lose more everyday .

Bill St. Clair

For anyone who didn't find it themselves after reading CJS' message above saying that Dave Ridley is free, he took a video with his cell phone from right outside the jail, where 44 protesters were there to greet him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a7mlZchXNo