• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Time to gloat

Started by freeman4liberty, July 22, 2009, 08:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

freeman4liberty

I'm going to gloat now...

Ahem, I am moving on Aug 12th.  I've got a place to stay and everything.  It's temporary housing, but I should be able to find an apartment for more long term arrangements.  I was just going through all my posts and I can see that my viewpoint has ripened.  There's a period of over a year when I didn't post after I didn't get the job in Merrimack, then the very next post is my announcement to move late July/early August.  We'll it turns out it's mid August, but it's a move. 

I'm not very familiar with message boards, but I have met some of you all in person.  I'm looking forward to some interesting conversations, and warming up to some new friends. 

Friday

Huzzah!   :icon_cheers:  SYITFS!*

*See You In The Free State

Kat Kanning

porcupine kate

Congratulations on being able to move.
Here is a handy guide to help you get here.

http://www.freestateproject.org/moving_guide

I worked very hard on this so I would like you to use it to make your move here much easier. :flower:
See you soon.
Kate

freeman4liberty

Thank you very much Kate.

freeman4liberty

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 14, 2009, 09:29 AM NHFT
where is here?

Kat please cut Russell off, his drinking is getting out of hand again, he is disoriented, doesn't know where he is. ;D

Kat Kanning

You know, I had suspected he was hitting the kombucha pretty hard.

cathleeninnh

I've never seen him drink the stuff. You, on the other hand, are never without it. I'm confused, Russell's confused. I think I am getting the picture now.

Russell Kanning

none of this is helping me
i still don't know where "here" is

EthanLeeVita

Pat K

See where your looking- well not there.