• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Richard Havee

Started by Kat Kanning, August 04, 2009, 06:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Wow, the fedguys they're sending us aren't too subtle.

Pat K

??????????????????????????

MaineShark

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 04, 2009, 06:46 PM NHFTWow, the fedguys they're sending us aren't too subtle.

C'mon, Kat.  We know you secretly love seeing criminals with guns... so you can shoot them! :o ;D

Joe

MaineShark

Quote from: Pat K on August 04, 2009, 07:14 PM NHFT??????????????????????????

Porc411 call.  Best line: "I love seeing criminals with guns, so I can shoot them!"

Along with veiled references to being able to supply illicit materials and "jobs."

Joe

AntonLee

41mag

The 411 call refereed to here.

Pat K

havee

C'mon, Kat.  We know you secretly love seeing criminals with guns... so you can shoot them! :o ;D

[/quote]
We all do. >:D

havee

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 04, 2009, 06:46 PM NHFT
Thanks for the compliment. You need to stay away from the pot for a bit. It's making you paranoid. Stay in touch (just not with me).

havee

Quote from: 41mag on August 04, 2009, 07:28 PM NHFT
The 411 call refereed to here.
I guess I'm the only one looking for a job that has a network to get things done. You guy's are great.

havee

Quote from: MaineShark on August 04, 2009, 07:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on August 04, 2009, 07:14 PM NHFT??????????????????????????

Porc411 call.  Best line: "I love seeing criminals with guns, so I can shoot them!"

Along with veiled references to being able to supply illicit materials and "jobs."

Joe
Awesome I picked real wackos to try to befriend. Is this the free state or free institution?

havee

What else do you all got. I'm here. Let's talk, this could get good. ::)

AntonLee

you got any weed?  lol

guns?

hookers?

blow?

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 04, 2009, 06:46 PM NHFT

In this scene (of which I'm regularly reminded), "Yank" really is just what he appears to be.  Sometimes they are . . .:

http://www.theatrehistory.com/plays/hairyape008.html