• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fortified Wines in NH? (Bum Wines)

Started by sandm000, September 02, 2009, 02:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sandm000

Where in NH can one find:
MD 20/20
Cisco
or any other bum worthy wine.
I'm also looking for Boone's Farm in any exotic flavor.

D Stewart

Hell, it's hard enough nigh on impossible to find a decent selection of port in the state liquor stores, I don't think you'll have any easier time at the cheaper end of the fortified wine leagues...

Fluff and Stuff

Boone's Farm is at Super Wal-Mart in many states.  I've never looked for it in NH.  Did you try Super Wal-Mart?

sandm000

No. I did hear about crossing the border to MA. As I work in Hudson, I'm pretty close. The ridiculously funny thing about this is most people cross to NH to buy booze.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: sandm000 on September 03, 2009, 08:12 AM NHFT
No. I did hear about crossing the border to MA. As I work in Hudson, I'm pretty close. The ridiculously funny thing about this is most people cross to NH to buy booze.

Well, rumor has it that NH has the least expensive booze in the nation.  However, I found it less expensive at military base stores, and NH doesn't have any of those.

sandm000

Riddler

Quote from: sandm000 on September 02, 2009, 02:46 PM NHFT
Where in NH can one find:
MD 20/20
Cisco
or any other bum worthy wine.
I'm also looking for Boone's Farm in any exotic flavor.

christ's sakes, dude.
damn near EVERY convenience store that sells beer & wine sells MD & boones
you can't NOT find it.
you're gonna love the hangover

AntonLee

fyi buddy:

Boone's Farm I've seen at Shaw's
Wild Irish Rose, MadDog2020 are at Demoulas

I used to like that stuff when I drank. . . it was convenient, cheap, and gets ya bleeped up

the grape MadDog2020 tastes like grape koolaid from the 70's.  No I mean they mixed it with water in the 70's, put it in a corner of the basement open.

sandm000

Success. I found 1 bottle Blue Hawaiian at Super Walmart in Hooksett.
I found 2 flavors (Orange and Red Wine Flavor) at Tedeschi's Market on 2nd St.

Although 3 people drained the 2 bottles, no hangover was apparent the next morning.

PattyLee loves dogs

Stopped drinking that sweet stuff back after getting sick from excess  :puke:(a million years ago). Now I have mature cheap taste ::): prefer the box wines, of course are still very low status like Almaden's Chardonay, not Franzia. Also Like the Mogan David Chardonay I think this is great sold in a carafe (about 6 bucks).

The native NH grapes (concord) and other berries can be fermented  I think, then we can drink tax free after next summer's harvest!

slim

Ahh Mad Dog 20/20 that takes me back to dumpster diving behind the plant where they produce it. When I was younger if we could not get enough $$ to pay someone to buy us beer we would go to Morgan David plant and go though the dumpster looking for bottles of MD 20/20 that had a defect (screwed up label) collect a case or 2 and party all night long.