• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Two House Cats for Sale

Started by agraftonite, September 30, 2009, 07:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

agraftonite

Two indoor only cats for sale. They will be a year old at the end of October. Both cats are female. Spayed with shots.

Come with their own carry case, litter boxes and scratch post.

Holly and Misty have not been separated since birth. They were born in the same litter. I would like to keep it that way.

They are  also very good with children. Asking $150.00 for both.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Jim Johnson

Pat K

KBCraig

Bad Pat K. Bad! (Funny, but bad!)

There's no such thing as a "free" cat (I've yet to have a "free" cat that didn't cost me at least a couple of hundred bucks). On the other paw, it's perhaps wishful thinking to ask $150 for a tux and a tabby.

One of the pet stores Mary used to work for would hit the "free kittens!" classifieds (they're everywhere!), and keep a steady supply of shop kittens. In turn, they advertised "Free Kittens! (with purchase of $29.95 starter kit)", which included a litter box and a bag of food.

We love our cats, but we've never purchased a single one of them. We've paid for having them, but not acquiring them.

Lloyd Danforth

Ya can get money for these things?

41mag

agraftonite

Well you don't actually have to pay to get these ladies spayed and vaccinated.

For two cats that's about 500 buckaroos.

I think $150 for well behaved, already potty trained, spayed and vaccinated cats is worth it.

If you don't then you don't have to purchase.

On the other hand, someone who loves cats and knows the costs would also consider it worth it. ;D

agraftonite

Ahhh, and i also forgot to mention that a scratch post,the two litter boxes and carry case also runs in the 500 buckaroo range. (Some scratch post alone are 500 bucks.)

So these two cats run in the range of a thousand bucks total with all their supplies etc....

I should consider upping the price now that I've really thought about how much all this is worth! (lol, I'm just kidding, but seriously, $150 bucks is nothing compared to what was actually spent on them.)

I just want my cats to go to a good home.

Someone who thinks they are worth the costs may actually treat them better then someone who doesn't :)

Otosan

My dog  only dines on free range cats    ;D ;D ;D

ny2nh

It cost me under $200 to have two cats spayed/neutered and vaccinated.

And I just find it hard to believe someone would pay for average house cats. Free cats - even ones who are spayed, vaccinated, trained are free all over the place.

Raineyrocks

agraftonite

The Peanut Gallery has Spoken!

So let me rephrase this:

CAT STUFF FOR SALE!!!!!!

Very Nice Scratch post (with bed on top), 2 litter boxes, and a carry case. Asking $150.

Best part about this deal: The two spayed and vaccinated cats come for free when you buy the stuff!

See it how you want to see it folks.

You're either buying cats and getting the free stuff or buying stuff and getting the free cats. Either way.. IT'S STILL THE SAME DEAL!

thnx

leetninja

lol are you enjoying your hard time?  I hate to admit it but it is a little funny how everyone is just picking on you about the cats lol

agraftonite

Quote from: leetninja on October 09, 2009, 07:43 AM NHFT
lol are you enjoying your hard time?  I hate to admit it but it is a little funny how everyone is just picking on you about the cats lol

oh, and i thought people were just a little slow! LOL