• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Has anyone thought of having a "shroom" party?

Started by Raineyrocks, October 16, 2009, 09:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I've read shrooms can really awaken your spirtual, (sp?), side.   I tried some once but nothing happened, they must have been old or something.  A biker buddy of mine gave them to me.  He was always giving me "stuff" and finally I figured out why one night.  It was because he had a fantasy and it included me.   We were suppose to just be friends, so I thought. :-\

I used to date this guy that carried around a paper grocery bag of a real nice assortment of anything you could want.   I tried mescaline, (sp?), quite a few times and really prefer that over any blotter trip I've ever had.

I've been having the yearning to experience another "trip" but outdoors with a lot of cool people that I feel comfortable with.  It can't be inside my house, with "responsibitities", it would go bad, I just know it.   I don't want the kids around me anyway, that's just not okay for me personally.

If anybody has been thinking about this let me know before it gets too cold out or we could wait until the springtime.  :-\ 

dalebert

Shrooms rock, but don't do them with anything else. Different kinds do different things, btw. I liked the ones I got in L.A. better than what I've tried from up here. I think it was some version that's common in Mexico and the nearby regions vs. what is up here in the North and Canada. They seemed to make me very mellow and even a bit run down even at the same time that they were making me feel fantastically euphoric, and I remained clear-headed throughout. I probably didn't take a big enough dose to actually really trip.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on October 16, 2009, 09:48 AM NHFT
Shrooms rock, but don't do them with anything else. Different kinds do different things, btw. I liked the ones I got in L.A. better than what I've tried from up here. I think it was some version that's common in Mexico and the nearby regions vs. what is up here in the North and Canada. They seemed to make me very mellow and even a bit run down even at the same time that they were making me feel fantastically euphoric, and I remained clear-headed throughout. I probably didn't take a big enough dose to actually really trip.

I know someone that can usually get them but they are the "speedy" kind, that's not what I want.   I'd like to have a deep oneness with the universe experience.   I guess I'll have to becareful what kind I get if this ever pans out anyway because "speedy" would blow it for me all the way.  :-\

lildog

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 16, 2009, 09:27 AM NHFTA biker buddy of mine gave them to me.  He was always giving me "stuff" and finally I figured out why one night.  It was because he had a fantasy and it included me.   We were suppose to just be friends, so I thought. :-\

Guys never want to be just friends.  If your a girl and a guy is friendly with you it's because one way or another he wants to get into your panties.

Tom Sawyer

AntonLee

not much of a fan of shrooms.  I only do drugs I like. . .like caffeine and thc.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: lildog on October 16, 2009, 10:06 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on October 16, 2009, 09:27 AM NHFTA biker buddy of mine gave them to me.  He was always giving me "stuff" and finally I figured out why one night.  It was because he had a fantasy and it included me.   We were suppose to just be friends, so I thought. :-\

Guys never want to be just friends.  If your a girl and a guy is friendly with you it's because one way or another he wants to get into your panties.

Yeah usually but not always.   I could write a book about the times it's happened with "male" friends of mine.  There was this one guy I was friends with when I was a teenager though and he was a good friend that didn't try to make a pass at me.  We even got drunk together and passed out in the same bed together, he was awesome and I wish I could find him. :-\ 

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Quote from: AntonLee on October 16, 2009, 12:23 PM NHFT
not much of a fan of shrooms.  I only do drugs I like. . .like caffeine and thc.

I've been so curious about them because I've read so much about awesome spiritual experiences while doing them and I want to experience something like this.   I don't want to do them to get high, I want to experience something awesome even though I am a little afraid because I've never done them before. :-\
I had a cool 'hemp' experience recently, it was like I was communicating with someone telepathically, (sp?), the bonding experience was real neat.  :)

lildog

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 16, 2009, 01:01 PM NHFT

Yeah usually but not always.   I could write a book about the times it's happened with "male" friends of mine.  There was this one guy I was friends with when I was a teenager though and he was a good friend that didn't try to make a pass at me.  We even got drunk together and passed out in the same bed together, he was awesome and I wish I could find him. :-\

Trust me there are guys who will be trustworthy and wont ever make the first move but just hint that you want to put out and their pants will be around their knees before you can say sugar.

But of course there are those guys who would rather be in your panties in the more literal sense as in they would like to wear them which is why I said one way or another  ;)

KBCraig

There was this one guy I was friends with when I was a teenager though and he was a good friend that didn't try to make a pass at me.  We even got drunk together and passed out in the same bed together, he was awesome and I wish I could find him. :-\

You should probably start your search in San Francisco.  ;)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on October 16, 2009, 04:49 PM NHFT
There was this one guy I was friends with when I was a teenager though and he was a good friend that didn't try to make a pass at me.  We even got drunk together and passed out in the same bed together, he was awesome and I wish I could find him. :-\

You should probably start your search in San Francisco.  ;)

No, no, he was as straight as an arrow, he just knew the meaning of friendship.  :D

AntonLee

Rainey, of course there are guys that are only wishing to be friends with a girl.   Let unscientific man vs. woman theories aside.

Friday

That's ridiculous!  If that were true, then every ugly woman would have no male friends.

And no woman would have any gay male friends.

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on October 18, 2009, 06:24 PM NHFT

That's ridiculous!  If that were true, then every ugly woman would have no male friends.

And no woman would have any gay male friends.

Yeah and what about women who don't wear panties, huh
huh you can't get in them then can ya!
HA! So there ya have it.