• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porc 411 from "CHOUINARD J"

Started by Kat Kanning, December 01, 2009, 06:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

thinkliberty

I am guessing the buttons on his phone were pressed while it was in his pocket?? I've gotten calls like that from my brother.

Tom Sawyer

Dog attack captured on Porc 411

(I'm writing copy for the Ridley Report  lol )

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 01, 2009, 08:11 PM NHFT
Dog attack captured on Porc 411

(I'm writing copy for the Ridley Report  lol )

Did you take some of those psychadelics his used in his interview with Brad Jardis last night?  ;D

Mike Barskey

I thought it was a weird call, too. I couldn't tell if the voices in the background were the radio/TV or another conversation (and if so, was it an important one?). And who is "CHOUINARD J"?

thinkliberty

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 02, 2009, 08:19 AM NHFT
I thought it was a weird call, too. I couldn't tell if the voices in the background were the radio/TV or another conversation (and if so, was it an important one?). And who is "CHOUINARD J"?

I searched through my email and found that he has made a total of 5 calls before with the ones I've listened to have just a tv or radio playing in the background. On his first call he just hung up the phone with no message.

I think he might a prank caller, I am going to ignore his calls from now on.