• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Manchester Blue Light Gang Beats 56 Year Old Veteran

Started by bigmike, January 09, 2010, 09:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmike

MANCHESTER – The bruised heckler arrested early yesterday morning said an officer threw him off his first-floor balcony after he called police "morons" while an unrelated arrest took place outside his apartment.

http://unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Chief+says+reasonable+force+was+used+in+arrest+of+heckler&articleId=447713ac-9ed9-4096-af4c-7b162468d221

I'll be attempting to contact Mr. Klardie today. I'll post my plans for some retaliatory activism after I speak with him.

KBCraig

I finally had an insight after reading the comments to both articles about his arrest (the arrest, and Mara saying "reasonable force" was used): those who are cheering the police are living vicariously. They wish that they could beat up people they don't like, but they can't do so with impunity, so they cheer when the police do it for them.

Ogre

I feel so sad when I read those so many comments from people saying "good job, police."

bigmike

What I find interesting in reading the comments is the loyalty shift toward someone in uniform.

Had the perpetrators not been police, those same citizens would likely be outraged by an assault on a navy veteran. Prior to reading this I had wondered were the loyalty would lie in a situation like this.

Still, what is most disheartening to me are the comments that make statements regarding the disrespecting of law enforcement and leaving the police alone to do their job because it's so difficult. Not one of them thinks policing the police is necessary.

The victim lives around the corner from me. I'm going to stop by and have a chat with him and discuss some alternative ways to keep the police accountable that may have more of an impact than a complaint against the officers or a lawsuit.