• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2011

Started by microtone, March 20, 2010, 12:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

microtone

If you don't like new hampshire. take a one plane flight tonight or tommorow to Wyoming.

next week is too late !!!

Lloyd Danforth

It is seldom that you see someone suffer a stroke while posting and, actually, hit the post button.
I hope that someone has discovered you, drooling all over your keyboard, by now, and got you to a hospital.

Kat Kanning

Pat McCotter

Pat K

Thanks Lloyd that was the funniest thing
I have read this week.

microtone

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 20, 2010, 05:52 AM NHFT
It is seldom that you see someone suffer a stroke while posting and, actually, hit the post button.
I hope that someone has discovered you, drooling all over your keyboard, by now, and got you to a hospital.

it wasn't  a stroke, it was a joke....

but if you don't know that the hell's angels are providing security for the strikers just south of los angeles this week, your out of touch with the new realities.....

Lloyd Danforth

How did that work for the Rolling Stones at Altamont?
It's you're and I am in touch of all reality that concerns me.

microtone

he must remember there's the hell's angeles of new hampshire chapter ! how did it work out ?

actually, the rolling stones weren't invited....

anyway, i don't believe in reality for religious reasons. but that's a philosophical discussion and a practical matter.

"I am in touch of all reality that concerns me"

frankly that's the best thing i've heard out of an adult's mouth in the last 10 years !!!

are you interested in the latest line of WHITE MOUNTAIN products? we have

colloidal silver (veterinary grade OTC- see post elsewhere)

organic low lather shampoo and body soap

solar gadgets

silver jewelry

Tibetan dowsing crystals,  clear and rainbow sets

.045 clips- factory original with the shoe mark

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: microtone on March 23, 2010, 10:40 AM NHFT
he must remember there's the hell's angeles of new hampshire chapter ! how did it work out ?

actually, the rolling stones weren't invited....
It was a Rolling Stones concert.  They hired the Hells Angles for security.  One or more of the security guys stabbed a fat, naked, guy who was just having a good time. Just google Altamont.

Quoteanyway, i don't believe in reality for religious reasons. but that's a philosophical discussion and a practical matter.
Then,I guess we may as well dismiss you, entirely.

Quote"I am in touch of all reality that concerns me"

frankly that's the best thing i've heard out of an adult's mouth in the last 10 years !!!
I'm a Gem.

Quoteare you interested in the latest line of WHITE MOUNTAIN products?
Where, in the white Mountains can I purchase them?
Quotewe have

colloidal silver
No Thanks.

CJS

Raineyrocks

I'm confused.  :-\

What does this have to do with Ron Paul?

Kat Kanning