• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

*Warning Graphic NSFW* Wikileaks-US military thugs kills Reuters staff

Started by Grunco, April 05, 2010, 01:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Grunco

http://collateralmurder.com/

5th April 2010 10:44 EST WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad -- including two Reuters news staff.

Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack. The video, shot from an Apache helicopter gun-site, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were also seriously wounded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0&feature=player_embedded#

Pat K

"They hate us for our freedoms"

What do you suppose the chances are of this
making it to any main stream t/v show.

Pay attention, this is probably how they will
Handle crowed control here in the future.

MaineShark

Lloyd Danforth

I'm not sure we should bring these guys back. Considering  their obvious lack of care about human life do we need them back here?
Crazyhorse........ I guess so!

Russell Kanning

exactly
begging the guy to pick up a weapon so he can shoot

"it's their fault for bringing children to a battle"

so instead of walking down the street trying to decide who they should shoot .... they look through a camera from the air and try and decide who has a weapon ... and a camera strap is all they need to decide to shoot :(

Pat McCotter

I thought they were talking about the RPG he was sporting. Something like this one.

MaineShark

Quote from: Pat McCotter on April 07, 2010, 09:06 AM NHFTI thought they were talking about the RPG he was sporting. Something like this one.

That's not an RPG.  It's a cannon.  Duh!

Joe

Lloyd Danforth

Doesn't look like a 'hunting' rifle.  Could that be one of those 'salt rifles?

Tom Sawyer

I am saddened by the tragedy of warfare that this is just a small glimpse of.

The effect of training young men to not be repulsed by killing...
The effect of living in fear for you and your friend's safety...

Leads to the attitude "Kill 'em all... let god sort 'em out." "Yea though I walk through the Valley of Death, I fear no evil... cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley." etc

I grew up being told the "John Wayne" version of our military history... The truth is we have rarely been in conflicts that we didn't hold a vastly superior force and capability than the enemy.

Watching footage of the Vietnam war from the North Vietnamese cameras and interviews of survivors...
Pretending to be dead and hiding under the body of one of your buddies so the helicopter gun ship will stop firing.
The endless stream of B-52s flying 24/7 raining death and destruction...

Gives me chills to think of what it would be like to be on the receiving end of our military might.

The effect of coming home and living with the memory of running with a bleeding child in your arms, that your team harmed.

Suffering and tragedy of all parties involved.