• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FIJA billboard on Hwy 4

Started by Kat Kanning, April 15, 2010, 05:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

K. Darien Freeheart

Oh, it's up?! Sweet.

Thanks guys for taking the time and effort to get that up. Also, thanks Ofer for letting us make use of his land to spread some information. :)

Kat Kanning

It looks great :)  I'm going to get a photo.

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Er......OK......The next one will have a little 'heavier' lettering and as someone suggested, the phone number.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 15, 2010, 08:29 AM NHFT
Er......OK......The next one will have a little 'heavier' lettering and as someone suggested, the phone number.

And maybe something to catch the eye. But this one is great! It's easy to read and everyone driving by can't help but see "FIJA." Great work!

Lloyd Danforth

The abandoned Ron Paul sign is there to capture your attention :P
I've got to go move it.

Free libertarian

If anyone knows of a piece of land in a high traffic area elsewhere in the state, I'm pretty sure there's a couple guys from the "G-Town" that would be willing to help put up another sign or two.

We're really hoping to get a few more out, the closer to court houses the better, but high trafffic areas anywhere are better than nothing. 

The cost for materials, plywood, paint etc. for a 4x8 billboard is about $65-85.  Our labor is priceless,  so we won't include that.  ;D .   I'll cover the cost of the next one if anyone can come up with a decent spot, but feel free to help out with any donations for subsequent billboards.

Suggestions?

AntonLee

did someone actually shoot that Ron Paul sign. . .looked like it last time by.

I love the drive down 4, I see gadsden flags on the road!

Lloyd Danforth

We doubt that it was shot at. Could have been vandalism, could have been snowplow debris that peppered it.
Silent Bob thinks that it's condition is symbolic of 'Hope For America'

Kat Kanning

I drove by Mark Edge's house today, and his big highway sign is so faded you can't read anything.  Maybe you could put something up there.