• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

LTE regarding Free Town Project

Started by Kat Kanning, April 15, 2010, 06:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

This is awesome. :)

I really have to wonder. It's been years since the folks of Grafton have had interactions with Free Staters who are openly so. I think it's very likely that because we've not done much to shift the image of Free Stater from Zack Bass to all of the personalities, community members and neighbors that we actually are we're still contending with our own shadows.

I'm pretty vocal about being a Free Stater, and if people have a problem with that in the community none of them are telling me that to my face. The ones who do say something are the ones who are excited to see one of us open carry, learn a little about their rights and then take a post-it note with instructions on coming out to shoot with us.

Mike Barskey

This letter is awesome. Since he reads the NHFP, maybe he'll come to some events in the future (Apple Festival? Grafton Free Market?) and meet us.

Russell Kanning

yes .... if they are advertised in the paper .... in the past they were not

zackbass

Quote from: Kevin Dean on April 15, 2010, 07:36 AM NHFT

... we've not done much to shift the image of Free Stater from Zack Bass to all of the personalities, community members and neighbors that we actually are

"Morale was deteriorating and it was all Yossarian's fault. The country was in peril; he was jeopardizing his traditional rights of freedom and independence BY DARING TO EXERCISE THEM."
  Joseph Heller, Catch-22, Chapter 39, pg. 415

Kat Kanning

That was the pot calling the kettle black.