• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

420 at 4:20 on 4/20 - State Capitol Smokeout

Started by Neal Jiutai, April 15, 2010, 12:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal Jiutai

"Would you smoke a bowl for freedom?"

After years spent engaging the political process, fighting not just for legalization but simply for decriminalization and medical marijuana, it should be apparent to all that New Hampshire politicians have no intention of listening to reason.

Instead, we must demonstrate to all that we will not be intimidated by their words on paper. As peaceful people we refuse to submit to their violent rule of law. As Penn Jillette said, "Fighting for freedom is a losing battle. Taking liberty is what real Americans do."

Let us take our liberty. Join us on the lawn of the State Capitol building as we celebrate our rights as free people! Bring some friends, some bud, and a revolutionary spirit.

Invite your friends to our Facebook event!

Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Time: 4:20 PM
Place: State House lawn (107 N. Main St., Concord)

Click to download PDF. Spread the word!

(Also posted on: http://www.420at420.org/stories/2010/04/15/420_at_420_on_420)

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Neal Jiutai on April 15, 2010, 12:42 PM NHFT
After years spent engaging the political process, fighting not even for legalization but simply for decriminalization and medical marijuana, it should be apparent to all that the majority of New Hampshire politicians have no intention of listening to reason.

Years?  I thought you just moved here.  But seriously, did you not see the legalization bill this year?

Neal Jiutai

There was no first person in that sentence. I have been an activist for years (regardless of my location), but there I was speaking in general terms: 'After years spent engaging the political process... it should be apparent to all...'

Secondly, you are right in that there was a legalization bill this year. In fact, I contacted representatives, senators, and the governor in support of it. What was meant by that was to emphasize that not even decrim nor medical marijuana were passed. My typo. Change 'even' to 'just.'

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on April 15, 2010, 12:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: Neal Jiutai on April 15, 2010, 12:42 PM NHFT
After years spent engaging the political process, fighting not even for legalization but simply for decriminalization and medical marijuana, it should be apparent to all that the majority of New Hampshire politicians have no intention of listening to reason.

Years?  I thought you just moved here.  But seriously, did you not see the legalization bill this year?
Are you not aware of the results(qm)

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 15, 2010, 01:18 PM NHFT
I'm not sure what you mean by qm but I am aware of the results.  They are a slow improvement and look promising for something that may happen years down the line.

MaineShark

If anyone would like 420-related or other freedom-related henna art, Denise says that she's game.  Have to do it this weekend or Monday for best results (henna is darkest the day after it is applied).

If anyone wants to hand her a couple bucks to cover the materials, she won't turn them down, but if you're going to actually be displaying the artwork for protest purposes, there is no obligation to pay anything.

Joe

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on April 15, 2010, 01:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 15, 2010, 01:18 PM NHFT
I'm not sure what you mean by qm but I am aware of the results.  They are a slow improvement and look promising for something that may happen years down the line.
My question mark key is gone.
Re-legalization of all drugs might take years. Re-legalization of Pot should have been last week!

Free libertarian

I'm planning on going to Concord tomorrow to exercise my natural right of conscience and to redress my grievances with government.   It would be unpatriotic if I didn't.    :)

Will any other G-Towners be going or need a ride?

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

Quote from: Free libertarian on April 19, 2010, 09:35 AM NHFT

I'm planning on going to Concord tomorrow to exercise my natural right of conscience and to redress my grievances with government.   It would be unpatriotic if I didn't.    :)

Will any other G-Towners be going or need a ride?

Is that what your calling your self's, these days G-Towners?
Does that mean you live in the G-Spot?

Free libertarian

dalebert

Quote from: Free libertarian on April 20, 2010, 07:23 AM NHFT
Nope...just a cunning linguist.   :P

Better to be a cunning linguist than a master debater.

Please don't let Sam A. Robrin see this thread.

Lloyd Danforth

Did I ever tell you about my great grandfather who w a 'baiter' on a fishing boat out of new Bedford:qm;, and,  a Master in his union.

dalebert

Evan needs a ride out of Lebanon if anyone is coming from that area.  No Net access right now but call me and I can get you his number.

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: dalebert on April 20, 2010, 07:54 AM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on April 20, 2010, 07:23 AM NHFT
Nope...just a cunning linguist.   :P

Better to be a cunning linguist than a master debater.

Please don't let Sam A. Robrin see this thread.

Sam A. Robrin left those amateurish chestnuts behind while still in his teens . . . !