• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Good Morning Everybody!

Started by Raineyrocks, April 16, 2010, 05:32 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Lloyd Danforth

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Lloyd Danforth

Raineyrocks

David

Uh,... morning.  (at 1:00 in the afternoon)   :blush:

Raineyrocks

Wow, I have a lot of reading to do to catch up on everything!  I wonder how far my attention span spazz mode will allow me to go............... :dontknow:

I've been in Maryland most of this summer, it's been a heck of a summer, lots of changes, my head is still spinning.  I did enjoy going to the beach but then when I got back up here my tan started peeling, weird, huh?  The reason I was in Maryland so long really sucked but all I can say is something traumatic happened to my oldest daughter that lives there and she needed us and of course we wanted to be with her.

Rick stayed here, he had to work.  I left him with a list of things to do also so he wouldn't get bored!  :D  So now, the basement is almost carpeted, he built a couple closets in the basement too and I forget what else he did while I was gone. 

It was weird to be without my computer for so long too but nice in a way because I did more things with my family.    Of course my twin sister and I hung out in fact she was hanging onto my car door as I was trying to back out of her driveway so that was annoying.  Usually, my niece is there to pull her off but nope not this time! 
::)

I also am going in for surgery this Tuesday, yuk!   :-\