• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I'm making a Activism List for Porc Fest and recruiting

Started by porcupine kate, May 21, 2010, 09:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine kate

Hello.

I have found a need to help people find pro liberty projects to work on that are not civil dis or politico.  People have been asking me how do you get involved.  This type of activism can be in or out of system.  So many people have no idea what is going on in the state and what they can do to help.
I plan to publish the info and have it in the welcome packets for Porc Fest.  I would also use it as a recruiting tool for the FSP and give the information away freely to those looking to help out.

What I would love to get from everyone is events, organizations, projects, and causes that are pro Liberty of all different types here in NH.
I need contact information, a short blurb about it and how people can get involved.

Thank you.
Kate

TackleTheWorld

Not this, not that.  Either in or out.  I don't understand.  Can you give an example?

porcupine kate

I decided to put together a list of the other stuff going on.  It is very easy for people to get involved in civil dis and the NHLA.  I'm trying to come up with a list of stuff for those who don't want either of those.

I was thinking of things like the Liberty Scholarship fund, Ridlieos, New Hampshire Free Press, volunteering for the FSP, the Bardo Project Shire silver.  Basically any event, organization, or cause that promotes liberty or is an alternative to government services. 
They can include Everything from Burning Porcupine to Scholars Academy to firearm instruction.  Various non profits would work along agorist and self sufficiency projects. 
I hope this helps.
Kate

EthanLeeVita

TackleTheWorld

Thanks Kate
Have you got these yet?

porcupine kate

Lauren I did not have some of those and thank you.
Kate

Fluff and Stuff

For those that missed this at Porcfest or just in general, could you please post the list.  The FSP News, the monthly online newsletter for the FSP, would also be a good place to post such a list.  I could do that if you would like, but I need to see the list first :)

K. Darien Freeheart