• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anti-Gay marriage protest

Started by William Lee, July 12, 2010, 09:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

William Lee

Come one, come all to protest the abominable descent into vile affections and abandonment of one's natural use that is gay marriage at second stop of the National Organization for Marriage's Summer for Marriage Tour 2010.

City Hall Plaza
900 Elm Street
Manchester
Thurs July 15 12pm-1pm

Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=&q=900+elm+street+manchester+nh&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=900+Elm+St,+Manchester,+NH+03101&gl=us&ei=Hkc3TJb_EYPlnAfnrOX4Aw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA

Joining [bus tour guy] in speaking at the rally will be Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse of the Ruth Institute and Kevin Smith, Executive Director of Cornerstone Policy Research. Dr. Morse is a noted speaker and economist, formerly affiliated with Yale University and the University of Chicago, now committed to promoting an intellectual and social climate favorable to marriage, reaching out to young adults with a positive, upbeat message of lifelong married love.

Kevin Smith is well-known to pro-family activists in New Hampshire, serving as a state legislator and assistant to former Governor Benson before joining Cornerstone, where he is providing outstanding leadership in defending marriage and the family in New Hampshire. NOM has been privileged to work closely with Cornerstone over the past eighteen months, and we are delighted to have Kevin speak at next Thursday's rally.

Most importantly, however, the rally provides YOU with the opportunity to come out and connect with other marriage supporters in your home state. Perhaps you will meet up with some old friends. . . . No doubt you'll make some new friends as well!

If at all possible, I hope you'll take a long lunch hour next Wednesday and join us at City Hall Plaza as we stand together for marriage as part of NOM's Marriage Tour 2010!

See you there! And feel free to honk or wave a greeting if you see us on the highway!

http://www.marriagetour2010.com/2010/07/mark-your-calendar-nom-marriage-tour-comes-to-manchester-nh/

Commenting on the rally was Cornerstone Action's Executive Director, Kevin Smith:

"The rally in Manchester next week is primarily being held for two reasons: One, to make clear that
the citizens of New Hampshire still support marriage as one-man, one-woman despite the Legislature
and Governor's radical redefinition, and two, to send the message that we going to hold those who
voted against the will of the people accountable."

http://www.cpraction.org/documents/Press%20Releases/07.09.10%20Marriage%20Rally%20.pdf

Pat K

While these Fucktards are out, trying to
use the violence of the state against folks they don't like.

Their lonely wives are screwing the pool boy.

Walker

I see that Kevin Smith works for an organization called Cornerstone Policy Research, but that name seems to be a misnomer.  Cornerstone conducts no research of its own, but is rather a lobbying organization.  The link RESEARCH CENTER on its web site does not link to research, but instead links to web sites of like-minded lobbying groups.  The link PUBLICATIONS has a scant one or two relevant research documents.  Other documents, such as the one entitled Death Tax Analysis, seem to have nothing to do with marriage.

You either do lobbying or research, but you can't do both.  Perhaps the organization should change its name to Cornerstone Policy Lobbyists.

K. Darien Freeheart

I'd like to see a State Marriage Protest. Fuck the state and gettin' all up in people's business.

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Quote from: Kevin Dean on July 13, 2010, 01:00 PM NHFT
I'd like to see a State Marriage Protest. Fuck the state and gettin' all up in people's business.

:clap: Here, Here!  :punk:

K. Darien Freeheart

It's good to see that people are holding counter-protests for this. :)

thinkliberty

Quote from: Pat K on July 12, 2010, 10:26 PM NHFT
While these Fucktards are out, trying to
use the violence of the state against folks they don't like.

Their lonely wives are screwing the pool boy.

I thought their wives would be screwing each other.  >:D

Dave Ridley

NH: Anti-gay-marriage rally draws mild heckling

My video report from the Manchester marriage rally this afternoon

NH: Anti-gay-marriage rally draws mild heckling