• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Marijuana Redressing grievances II... Encore performance, bigger, better, bolder

Started by Free libertarian, August 29, 2010, 07:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AntonLee

I just saw a facebook post stating that this was happening on the southbound side.  This confused me because I thought it was going to be on the Northbound side again.  Anyone care to clarify?

Free libertarian

AntonLee

AntonLee

fwiw

Matt Simon has seemed to lightly endorse this event. 

Denis Goddard 'couldn't disagree more' with Matt Simon.

some people are hard to please.

K. Darien Freeheart

It's funny to see how some people's attitudes change, or more... their attitudes and their actions come more in line with each other.

KBCraig

Quote from: AntonLee on September 24, 2010, 10:36 AM NHFT
Matt Simon has seemed to lightly endorse this event. 

Denis Goddard 'couldn't disagree more' with Matt Simon.

It's the schism!

thinkliberty

I met weeda claus at the state liquor store, I got to take a picture with him!

Maybe weeda claus will come to your town sometime. If he does, make sure you get your picture taken with him... it's better than those pictures at the mall with the old and busted santa claus.

He knows what all good boys and girls want: re-legalized weed.

John

I am quite tied up with activities at Peaceful Assembly Church ... 2 BIG EVENTS here this week - along with the 3 regular weekly activities here ...
I WILL make it to one of these soon ... Doing it at the government liqore store is the best!

Sorry for my absence. 

Lloyd Danforth

Free libertarian

The patrons of the state run liquor store seemed supportive  60% , amused 30%  and irritated 10%.    This poll was conducted by Weeda Claus and  may have a plus or minus of 2% .   :P

There wasn't a taped off  "free speech zone"  this time.   We won!!   ;D

Look for pictures and video later this week.   

The next one may be held in Concord,  ELF is plotting some inteviews of bureaucrats that might not want the spot light on them....too bad.

Big thanks to everybody for their support!!

Russell Kanning

that was fun
met some people
heard some supportive honks
people seem to like the costumes .... even if they have nothing to do with the signs or each other

PattyLee loves dogs

:onalimb:

:Mr. Burns: :protest: :protest: :D :jailbird: :-* :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :jailbird: :NinjaIconA: :protest: :protest: :hopmad: :weed::protest: :protest: :bdance2:  :newheart::protest:    :protest: :protest::neenerneener:   :grommit: :grommit: :grommit:         :glasses1:     :sunny:      :protest: :protest:   :sad4: :happy10: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:  :rofl: :protest: :protest::Dragon_Ball_emoticon_by_Wereg :angel10: :tiphat: :icon_queen:     :protest:                                                                                                                                                    :toocool:  :weed: :weed: :mf_farmer: :weed: :weed: :Jack_O_Lantern_by_Leafwoodfur :icon_guitarist: :protest:                 :_WeightOfTheWorld__by_Ugghhzi :black_kitty: :Flaming_Emoticon_by_The_Deser :piecon: :toocool:                                             
                  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::thanks: :thanks: :rofl: :rofl:

:o               ;) :)                                                                                                                                         :neenerneener:  :hammer: :puke:   :glasses7: :glasses7: :glasses7::sheep2: :glasses7::sheep2: :glasses7: :glasses7:

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

http://talley.tv/

Weeda Claus  getting a little red eyed and talking New Hampshire activism with Bobby Black from High Times. 

TalleyTV

I had a really great time at the Redress of Grievance Event and feel fortunate to be in a community of caring and articulate Shire Activists like those who were in attendance. At this last event I asked the attendees if they thought Weeda Claus should be put in a cage and it was unanimous. See what activists from all over the Shire had to say in this Talley TV video.

For more on Weeda Claus you should check out WeedaClaus.com

If you'd like to help Weeda Claus stay out of a cage this holiday season could you please share these links with your networks? People like Weeda Claus who are resisting this perverse system of "justice" that cages peaceful people deserves our support.

Thanks to everyone who came out and I'm already looking forward to the next event!