• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Barskey visited by thugs

Started by Kat Kanning, September 24, 2010, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TalleyTV

Quote from: PattyLee loves dogs on September 25, 2010, 10:48 PM NHFT
Can WE ANTICIPATE RESISTANCE BY CUSTOMERS :qm:

We can. Stop by sometime Patty Lee and I'll buy you lunch.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: FreelanceFreedomFighter on September 27, 2010, 09:25 AM NHFT
Unfortunately we're currently over 2.5 hours (and ~140-150 miles) away or else we'd be there for breakfast. Maybe we can take a spin up next weekend to "join" and buy some food & things... Do you have chocolate ice cream? My little one LOVES chocolate ice cream! I'll check to see if it's too far to trek with the little one...

Awesome! Come by any time. Currently we are selling Mexican Chocolate ice cream - it's friggin' fantastic! - as well as Mint Chip and French Vanilla, but there's only a tiny bit of chocolate left. I may have some new flavors by then. :)

John

Quote from: Mike Barskey on September 27, 2010, 04:00 PM NHFTbut there's only a tiny bit of chocolate left.

There goes Mike with the "false-scarcity alarm" again.  >:D
I'm sure it's a Pavlovian trick to get me to buy more soon.
OK, I'll buy some tomorrow.  ;D

Free libertarian

Just curious... do you suppose Pavlov licensed his dog?  :P

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 27, 2010, 06:06 PM NHFT

Ok, try to stay on topic. 

Tom Sawyer

I think that the issue of food safety is too important to leave to the government.  ;D

http://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/fp/documents/principles.pdf

This two page document lists out what they feel are the most important aspects...

• Personal Hygiene for Food Professionals
• Time & Temperature Control
• Cross-contamination Prevention

Perhaps a private certification that documents procedures that are followed might be in order.  :)

John

Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 27, 2010, 07:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on September 27, 2010, 06:06 PM NHFT

Ok, try to stay on topic.

OK.  ;D The Mexican Chocolate is in fact delicious.

And, I've never felt sick - at all - from anything at the gulch with the exception of the sick feeling I get when government thugs come to show what mobsters they really are.
Make no mistake about it; We are dealing with a MAFIA who happens to have a FLAG. They are not much different than any other MAFIA. When you don't do as the MAFIA says, they will try to shut you down.
They will steal your stuff. They will break your stuff.
They will hurt you.

I am happy to stand with folks who have chosen to remain PEACEFUL in the face of threats.

YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN A FREE COUNTRY.
AND, THE PRICE WICH SOME OF US ARE GOING TO PAY FOR ACTING AS IF WE DO LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY IS GOING TO BE - I think - HARSH & HEAVY.
It will be interesting to see how our "friends" and "neighbors" respond.
Most, I'm afraid, will deliberately look the other way and pretend it is not happening, or that it is not as bad as some of us are making it out to be, or that we are "setting up" the gangsters.
They will be acting as a child who hides under the covers as the house burns; too afraid to do anything.

SO REMEMBER what those "EVIL" governments did to people who would not submit to their every demand. They locked them up in dirty stinking prisons.
REMEMBER how most of the "friends" and "neighbors" deliberately looked the other way.
The devil must surely have been proud.

PattyLee loves dogs

Quote from: Mike Barskey on September 27, 2010, 04:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: FreelanceFreedomFighter on September 27, 2010, 09:25 AM NHFT
Unfortunately we're currently over 2.5 hours (and ~140-150 miles) away or else we'd be there for breakfast. Maybe we can take a spin up next weekend to "join" and buy some food & things... Do you have chocolate ice cream? My little one LOVES chocolate ice cream! I'll check to see if it's too far to trek with the little one...

Awesome! Come by any time. Currently we are selling Mexican Chocolate ice cream - it's friggin' fantastic! - as well as Mint Chip and French Vanilla, but there's only a tiny bit of chocolate left. I may have some new flavors by then. :)
:_fire__by_zacthetoad: :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :boogie: :book1: :blob6: :icon_cheers: :icon_guitarist: :jailbird: :kermit: :violent5: :grommit: :rofl:

Lloyd Danforth

I would guess that 99 & 1/2 % of  illness or poisoning due to eating in Restaurants happened in restaurants that are licensed.

Russell Kanning

right now there is food available on weekdays
but maybe the guys will be open during the day on saturday or sunday for freedom activist pilgrimages

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 28, 2010, 06:45 AM NHFT
right now there is food available on weekdays
but maybe the guys will be open during the day on saturday or sunday for freedom activist pilgrimages

When the "book of Grafton" is written,  it will reveal that all freedom lovers must make at least one pilgrimage there and partake of the sacred breakfast tacos.

99.5 % will not get sick, the other .5% had a sickness coming on anyway and cannot blame the cook, he is an Emperor, duly elected, and cannot be sued.   It is written.

Russell Kanning

MaineShark

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 28, 2010, 06:14 AM NHFTI would guess that 99 & 1/2 % of  illness or poisoning due to eating in Restaurants happened in restaurants that are licensed.

You think the percentage is that low?  I bet it's closer to 99.99% ;D

Joe

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Sorry to suggest that GG be open on the weekend. It's just that's the only time we'll have to make the "pilgrimage" (If it happens... I've got a "honey-do" list about a mile long heading into the cold months and last weekend we had command performances at multiple birthday parties...)

And I think you need even more "9"s on that percentage... like maybe 99.999% of people who get sick from food get it from food that has a government license. Heck... Just look at all the people who've DIED from food that was supposedly government controlled!  :'(

Kat Kanning

I tried looking up the statistics, but the best I could come up with was most food related illness comes from food not prepared at home.  But even most food at home comes thru licensed stores/transport/storage facilities.  Unless you're growing it, it's probably from a licensed facility.  They estimate 5000 people per year die from these types of illnesses.