• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Marijuana Prohibition November 5th 2010 Protest - Concord, NH

Started by Free libertarian, September 30, 2010, 06:55 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CJS

It's so sickening , some states are basically legalizing pot others are taking homes and ruining lives for a damn plant. I don't even smoke it and I think these kinds of things right. She was growing about 3 ounces ever two months I believe ... that's like 3 healthy plants at a time right ? Two years and ten grand ? WTF !!! :hopmad:

Free libertarian

Quote from: CJS on October 14, 2010, 10:44 AM NHFT

It's so sickening , some states are basically legalizing pot others are taking homes and ruining lives for a damn plant. I don't even smoke it and I think these kinds of things right. She was growing about 3 ounces ever two months I believe ... that's like 3 healthy plants at a time right ? Two years and ten grand ? WTF !!! :hopmad:

Thanks for your concern, you are right we should be outraged.

It shouldn't matter if she was growing a warehouse full of plants.  Some financially well off people have wine cellars and  our society idolizes them for being "successful".  The State of NEW HAMPSHIRE sold $511.4  MILLION worth of booze last year,  and will kill you if you try to compete with them.   

If you liked  THAT video,  wait until you see the one released tomorrow....it's heart breaking

Free libertarian

http://talley.tv/

Patricia Smith's mom is in this next video.   Yup, even dangerous criminals have mothers that love them.     ::)

AntonLee

there are some videos that make you think "geez I guess I had to be there"  and in this instance I was there there, but I didn't need to be.  Jason got it all and put it in a great video.  Gotta love TalleyTV

Free libertarian

REMINDER - Anti Marijuana Prohibition Redressing of Grievances

November 5th,2010  -  'bout 3:30 pm til 5:00 or so   CONCORD NH STATEHOUSE LAWN AND SIDEWALK 

Maybe by then California will have "legalized"  We can't let them have all the fun can we?

Make an evening of it and consider heading up to Grafton after for a bonfire ?

Free libertarian

Go to Talley TV for new video on Patricia Smiths TRIAL.   If any computer whizzes can post it here, it would be much appreciated.

KBCraig

Quote from: Free libertarian on October 28, 2010, 07:47 AM NHFT

Go to Talley TV for new video on Patricia Smiths TRIAL.   If any computer whizzes can post it here, it would be much appreciated.

The State vs Patricia Smith

CJS

The State vs Patricia Smith

I liked that defense attorney , can't believe a single member of the jury couldn't find it in their hearts to nullify . Not one in the twelve sitting ever got high in their life? Two to four years in prison? What is the average sentence for someone who has been convicted of battery in NH , or for actually dealing  ?  Just a nightmare .

More importantly have you figured out who the snitch / narc is amongst you all?   

AntonLee

I don't pretend to go around looking for the 'narc' because I figure if I'm nice to people maybe the narc will leave me out of his targets.  Maybe I'll even change the narc's mind.  Bob knows who turned him in, a real shady character unlike Bob himself. 

BigJoe

Quote from: Free libertarian on October 19, 2010, 06:40 AM NHFT
REMINDER - Anti Marijuana Prohibition Redressing of Grievances

November 5th,2010  -  'bout 3:30 pm til 5:00 or so   CONCORD NH STATEHOUSE LAWN AND SIDEWALK 

Maybe by then California will have "legalized"  We can't let them have all the fun can we?

Make an evening of it and consider heading up to Grafton after for a bonfire ?

I think we missed a great opportunity to advertise for this at the Phish concert.  We should look out for other concerts/events where there would be large gatherings of people likely to be very much in support of legalizing marijuana.

Free libertarian

REMINDER -  This Friday  in Concord  11/05/10  bout 3:30 - 5:00.

Wouldn't hurt if everybody brought some friends.   Feel free to post on other forums.  See you there!        :weed: :santa_new:

Free libertarian

Rain?  Don't worry about any rain!!!
Since the statehouse belongs to  "the people"  I can't think of any reason not to march into it friday to escape any precipitation.  Articles from the NH Constitution , 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,10, 30 and 32 come to
mind, heck they practically guarantee us a "magic shield".   Article 30 is kind of interesting.

It's also a federal crime for government employees to  willfully deprive us of our rights, ie: try to stop us from"redressing our grievances" . I hate to think any would do that, because I know they all sleep with their constitutions under their pillows and wouldn't dream of going against it.  Being held personally liable and sued might give them reason to be polite too.                 

Governor Lynch has an office upstairs around back, maybe he'll have some hot chocolate or coffee ready for us....after all he is "our servant" right?   I'll have mine with cream, and a little sugar John.

As an aside,  I wonder how many people would fit into the statehouse on 4/20/11 to redress their grievances?  It's a pretty big building that we the people own, as the masters we ought to go check it out beforehand and say hello to our servants. 

Russell Kanning

see you guys there
I think the Peaceful Assembly Church Choir will sounds nice today.

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 05, 2010, 11:17 AM NHFTthink the Peaceful Assembly Church Choir will sounds nice today.

I don't think I'll make it to Concord today. Have fun "storming the castle."
But hey, speaking of Peaceful Assembly, if it is too wet for the bonfire and you guys are feeling like it, you can come by the church.
I never did cancel this week's Friday Family Fun Night - and the church should be a little bit warmer and much dryer than outside.