• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Marijuana Prohibition November 5th 2010 Protest - Concord, NH

Started by Free libertarian, September 30, 2010, 06:55 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

It's time to turn up the heat.  The bureaucrats in Concord need to be reminded that in a free society
peaceful people control their own bodies. 

Jason and I hope to interview a few stuffed shirts on their liberty views publish it here and elsewhere and then ask fellow liberty lovers to join us in um "redressing our grievances" again, this time in Concord. 

It seems that there may be some scandal in how their law has been administered, to the point that marijuana is not illegal, that is if they had even followed  their own rules. We intend to expose that they haven't followed their own rules, but then most of you already know that they don't.  The specifics of which you will just have to wait on for the videos.  (How's that for building suspense?)

I really liked the  gathering in Concord this past April on the 20th.   Anybody up for a repeat this fall?     

Note:  protest starts at statehouse at 3:30pm, November the 5th.  --Kat

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

this time I will have to have a weedaclaus inspired sign

Free libertarian

Free libertarian

There's been some thought to moving this event to early November.  California has a "legalization" referendum vote coming up Nov. 2nd.   While their "legalization" falls short of my ideals, it includes taxation and other restrictions, it will likely be all over the mainstream media especially if it passes.

Any event we have may be able to ride that wave of publicity...stay tuned for add'l. info.  in a few days.  You may now return to your regularly scheduled broadcast.   :P

Russell Kanning

is it easier to "live free" in california?
or something similar on a sign

I would like a sign that says something like:
Should WeedaClaus go to jail?

Free libertarian

November 5th is a good day to redress grievances with Bureaucrats.

Concord is a good place to do it.

California "legalization" vote happens Nov. 2nd.   If it passes I will be asking bureaucrats how I can "live free" in New Hampshire too.  I bet they won't have any good  answers, but I will still ask them. 

More details to follow, but please mark your calendar.  CONCORD NOVEMEBER 5TH .

I'm thinking I will get there a bit earlier in the afternoon than the previous events at liquor stores, since the government controls time and is saving daylight and all that.  So I'll probably get there by 3:30 pm and stay till dark.   

Russell Kanning

aha
let me check my calendar
yes

we are planning on lighting a bonfire that afternoon
I guess maybe you will just miss it

Free libertarian

Tom Sawyer

Free libertarian

http://freegrafton.com/

...if this next video doesn't get you pissed off,  Harry Anslinger is your daddy.

Tom Sawyer

CJS

Free libertarian

She's still "free" pending appeal.   We intend to stay in touch with her, to do some followup to her story and offer support.  She's a nice person.  If you know of others that have similar stories we want to hear them.  If they are frightened that the state or police will commit violence against them, we can protect their identity.

If they've already been victimized by the state,  face charges or simply use marijuana for medicine,  relaxation,  or both please encourage them to step forward and tell the world what happened or how their life has been affected.