• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Graffy the peaceful monster

Started by Free libertarian, October 15, 2010, 06:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

This Graffy phenomenon...

I've lived in Grafton for 14 months (minus an emotionally tumultuous 10 days) and only heard about him yesterday!

Apparently, he has a fan page on Faceook...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Graffy-The-Peaceful-Monster/134821823235160

Russell Kanning

well he doesn't get out much

... and we some of the residents don't tell you everything .... at least not right away'

Free libertarian

I can't say where or how, but I've gotten some updates.  Translating has been difficult so it's possible nothing below is 100% accurate.

Graffy doesn't have to wait 1/2 hour to go swimming after eating lunch and his mother never stood for arbitrary rules like that.   If his mom could see him now, hiding out in one of the last semi-free places left in the world she'd turn over in her watery grave.  So much has changed since Graffy was a kid huh?

Rumor has it he may be in a long distance sonar bouncing relationship with one the few remaining of his kind in an attempt to get her to move to Grafton.  She doesn't want to do the body scanner thing at the airport so her arrival may take awhile if she has to swim here.    Sightings could go up if
she arrives and they're uh "frolicking" in Grafton Pond in Sea Monster matrimonial bliss.  I don't believe they will be asking for government permission to consumate their marriage, but their tax filing status could get complicated as Graffy reportedly still has an interest in some sunken ships and associated treasure from some long ago ancestors sea monster ship sinking endeavors.  Anybody know a good accountant I could refer them to?   

And what about some extra large condoms if they aren't quite ready to start a family?  That whole pulling out in time thing might uh make the beach area messy.  The message gets a little fuzzy after that, so I'll have to cut it short until next time.