• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Founding Fathers and Immigration

Started by Grunt, January 25, 2005, 09:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Grunt

Four hundred illegal aliens are added each month to the California prison system.

Illegal aliens account for 90 percent of narcotics traffic in Santa Ana, California.

Illegal immigrants are involved in one-third of the rapes and one-quarter of the burglaries in San Diego County.

Illegals commit more than half of the homicides in Orange County.

Overall health-care for illegals costs more than $200 million each year in Los Angeles County alone, which is not surprising since in that county 80% of the total births in publicly funded hospitals are to illegal residents.

Another $100 million in added costs within the criminal justice system come from the immigration invasion. Statewide, the cost to taxpayers of illegals is in excess of $3 billion dollars.

The above is California ONLY! Shall I pull up the statistics for Arizona and New Mexico?

You said "I HATE WELFARE and anyone trying to steal my money".

Here is the question you are unable to answer, and the fatal flaw in your perspective.

IF THE ABOVE STATISTICS ARE NOT THE EPITOME OF WELFARE STATE INSANITY, WHAT IS?!

jcpliberty

*** Deleted by JP ***

Grunt

I agree the "war on drugs" is a waste. Take the profit motive out of drugs, and the problem will dissapear.

When the Ranch Rescue guys carry firearms, they become subject to EXTREME scrutiny from "law enforcement"...the same group that utterly ignores the virtual flood of illegals.

The hospitals take in illegals because the state subsidizes the act! Welfare state?

Prisons are used as a psychological club to intimidate the populace into submission, it is fully intentional.

Wanna stop illegal immigration? Do what they did in the 50's. Start shooting at them. Then maybe they will decide to go to the consulate and apply for a visa like normal citizens do.

FTL_Ian

It is the State that has created the problems you cite, grunt. 

If you have private property, feel free to shoot at any trespassers.

The government cannot prohibit immigrants any more than it can prohibit drugs.  If you can't see that, then you're blinded by your hatred for people of a different color than you.

Grunt

The issue has nothing to do with race. You are little more then an unformed faux-libertarian. You openly support blatant anti-freedom concepts. You abet integration of the very first plank of the communist manifesto.

1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.

If Americans who join together to sustain this nation and its future cant stop outsiders from invading the nation they own, where are the concepts of nationhood and private property? You state that I, a citizen, am denied to right to secure my property.

FTL_Ian

Clearly, you don't read too well.  I have stated multiple times that you should be able to defend your own property.  On top of that, I believe all property in the US should be privately held.  Government land needs to be sold off.

I really don't know why I bother reading and responding to you when you clearly won't give me the same courtesy.

Okay, now go ahead and ignore all that, and attack me personally some more.
Ian

jcpliberty

*** Deleted by JP ***

Kat Kanning