• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

24 years of (relative) bliss

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 24, 2010, 05:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Today marks Becky and my 24th anniversary...

She invited me over for dinner and I never left.  lol Paperwork ,we don't need no stinkin' paperwork.  ;D

The boy and I have been up here working at Grafton Gulch... Thanksgiving we will be reunited  :love4: 

:bdance2:  :bdance2:  :bdance2:  :bdance2:  :bdance2:  :bdance2:

Friday

Kat Kanning

Becky Thatcher

:newheart:  Awwwww...but what's with this "relative" nonsense.  As I keep telling you, it's been bliss every day.....every f*%#ing day!!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! >:D I'm baking pumpkin pie right now to bring up...made cranberry sauce last night.  :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on November 24, 2010, 11:50 AM NHFT
:newheart:  Awwwww...but what's with this "relative" nonsense.  As I keep telling you, it's been bliss every day.....every f*%#ing day!!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! >:D I'm baking pumpkin pie right now to bring up...made cranberry sauce last night.  :)

Yeah... what was I saying, of course... nothing but nonstop bliss... bliss I tell ya!

Jim Johnson

Congratulations!
I hope Pat K can fined you guys a nice cake.

Becky Thatcher

John

Congratulations guys.

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on November 24, 2010, 11:50 AM NHFT
:newheart:  ...but what's with this "relative" nonsense.

Reminds me of the woman who said, "We've been married and happy for about 25 years." And the husband said, "You are mistaken, dear. We've been married 50 years now."  To which she responded, "Yes, I know how long we've been married my love, and about half of the time we are happy."

Russell Kanning

cool
my first wife only put up with me for 8 years
Kat has made it 6 so far

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 24, 2010, 12:44 PM NHFT
I hope Pat K can fined you guys a nice cake.

Ok, you've officially spent too much time in court now.

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

Thanks everyone... it's good to have friends to share the milestones with.   :)

Jim Johnson

Pat K

Hey Becky was Tom ever this romantic when
he asked you out?

Italian/Brooklyn man asks me out

Jim Johnson