• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Marijuana Prohibition Protest April 20th 2011 Concord, NH

Started by Free libertarian, December 01, 2010, 08:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: AntonLee on December 05, 2010, 06:22 AM NHFT
I will be, but seeing as I have a job now and I don't get out until 5pm, I suggest pushing the endtime of the event until 7pm.  That would allow others who work the 8-5 slots to have time to drive over and have a 6:30pm re-smoke.  I'll be there and anyone else who sticks around or comes to the late session will have company.

Thanks for bringing your points up Anton.
If I'm not "tied up at the time"   I'd be fine with staying until dark or even into the evening if there are enough people willing to hold  a candle light vigil for the "victims" of the war on drugs.  Nothing says this event must end at a certain time. 

The idea is to  get as many ideas, people, speakers etc. and general bang for the buck together on that site on that day.    I'm anxious to hear what other people think or will be doing.   I like theater and creative entertaining people...maybe some will show up on that day?

Kat Kanning

If there's a thread just about Weeda Claus' trials and tribulations, I couldn't find it.  I transcribed TalleyTV's most excellent interview of Bob.

http://newhampshirefreepress.com/node/677
Free Grafton's Bob Constantine to be Caged by New Hampshire for Growing a Plant

Talley TV Interviews Bob Constantine

On the morning of September 4th, 2009, I was outside in my yard. I think I just fed my chickens, gave my dogs some water. I came around the back of my home when I heard a noise.  I kinda live off the beaten path, not a lot of traffic here.  I looked out around the corner of my house and there were a couple of police cruisers, or actually SUVs and some other vehicles in my driveway.  I walked out into the yard and was met by one of the police officers who said, "We have a warrant."  I was led around my property.  There were 7 police officers here.  It's not a very nice experience to have the peace and solitude of your home broken.  This is my home, or at least I thought it was.  They came here.  I've never hurt anybody.  They went through my house, went through all the dresser drawers, went through all that kind of stuff.  The end result was I was taken to Canaan, NH police station – you know, the mug shot, the fingerprints, the whole bit. 

One of the police officers, I think, was feeling guilty about it after he went through my house and all that.  I think he liked me.  I think he saw some my things and saw the way my wife had decorated our house.  She's good at that.  The house looked nice.  There was the pictures of our kids.  He saw my sports trophies and all that.  When we were outside, he said to me, out of the earshot of the other police, "I've got to stop doing this.  I've got to get another job, something to that effect while he's taking his bullet proof vest off .  He said, "You're a good guy."  I stepped closer to him and I said, "You're damned right I'm a good guy.  What you're doing is wrong." 

When I moved to my home, I pretty much just wanted to be left alone and leave other people alone.   I installed solar power, I started gardening, I had a few goats, some chickens.  I wanted a lifestyle where I could listen to the birds in the morning and look at the stars at night and be left alone.  It was remote.  You can't get here most of the time unless you're in a four wheel drive vehicle.  It's a place where a guy my age (I'm in my 50's) might want to go after he's had enough of everything else.  A place to relax and be left alone. 

I've been charged, and it's a felony charge, with manufacturing a plant – growing marijuana.  It's kind of funny, I don't know how anyone could manufacture a plant, but that's what the RSA under chapter 318 of the law says, Manufacturing marijuana.  I think that particular charge depends on how they look at it.  But in my case it could carry a sentence of up to 7 years in prison and a $100,000 fine for growing a plant.  I know that well over 90% of people in my situation take the plea.  That's what they want you to do.  They just want you to bow down, tell them they're right, put your tail between your legs, and say, "Uncle."  I almost did, but I can't.   They offered me a very nice plea.  You know they were going to give me 60 days, a small fine, all I needed to do was say, "Uncle."  I almost did, but I couldn't do it.  I would have had to live with myself for the rest of my life.  I know what they're going to do to me is much greater that it would have been, but I'm a moral person, and I can't give in to something that's so wrong.  What my plans for my life were, it was like any guy my age.  I'm waiting for grandchildren, I enjoy spending time with my family. I had a very peaceful homestead I was looking to improve.  I wanted to do positive things to help people and be a friend. 

The real criminals are the people who came to my house, 7 armed men.  This is a peaceful place.  They took my life away from me and they don't want to admit it.  They say they're just doing their job.  I don't buy that.  People need to have personal responsibility and hold to that.  I feel like I'm the victim here.  I have been victimized, and so have my family, and so have my friends.  It's wrong, what they're doing.  Putting people like me in jail doesn't do a darn thing.  Are they going to correct me?  I have my moral bearings.  I know right from wrong. 

That was the birth of the gentle character, Weeda Claus who has brought good cheer to so many.  Find out more about Weeda Claus at http://weedaclaus.com.  At the time of this article, Weeda Claus was still awaiting trial, scheduled for 4/20/2011 at the Grafton County Superior Court.

Visit Talley TV at http://talley.tv or on http://freegrafton.com

Free Grafton's Bob Constantine to be caged by New Hampshire for growing a plant

Free libertarian

ALMOST NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TIME !!

Repeat after me...."I will tell 5 people about the event in Concord on 4/20/11, ask them to pass it on to 5 others etc.  and post  notice of the event to my social networking and  other sites. "

See, easy!  ;D

Free libertarian

http://www.northernwinorml.org/wordpress/2011/01/08/hemps-notorious-cousin-video-north-shore-cartoon/

Proof !! Hemp's gonna save the world !     ;D

As an aside there is a 2011 house bill in New Hamphire to ahem "legalize"  hemp.  It's interesting how the bureaucrats equate "legalizing" with we will "let" you grow this if we can control the licensing of it and regulate you.  I think the public hearing is 1/18/11.   I might go ask some questions and see why if it is "legalized" I'd have to buy the license to "own" my property to be allowed to grow hemp.

Also maybe we will need a bill to change the name of New Hampshire to New Hemp Shire...has a nice ring to it eh?  If no luck there, I will ask the Emperor if he can just issue a decree, to circumvent all the hassle of the legislative process and save time. 

By the way hemp at .03 % thc isn't going to get anybody high, but it will cross pollinate with more potent er "wild" outdoor cannabis and dumb it down to shitty weed.   

Lloyd Danforth

If you know what is in the Bill, why don't you tell us?  I haven't seen anything about it.

Free libertarian

I was going to claim "state secrets", but in the interest of transparency I will reveal that it is HB101 FN-A.   I do not know what the FN-A stands for..."fuckin' A" perhaps?

I was trying to look up any upcoming cannabis legalization bills /hearings that an Ambassador type like me would like to attend and stumbled on the hemp bill.  I linked to the cartoon because I figured you had seen all the Bugs Bunny cartoons and needed a change of scenery.   ;D

Free libertarian

At the risk of hi-jacking my own thread, and spouting political activism, I will continue that the Hemp bill was sponsored by Representantive Owen and there is a hearing in Concord on 1/18 at 2:00 pm in LOB room 303.   We now return you to our regularly scheduled program, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Russell Kanning

how about another thread on nh following the lead of Free Grafton down the path of eliminating prohibition

Free libertarian

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 09, 2011, 10:16 AM NHFT
http://www.nhliberty.org/bills/view/2011/HB101

This bill sort of re-legalizes industrial hemp.  Essentially trading prohibition for a very heavily regulated and bureacratic "permission" to grow hemp for a select few.    :bow:   Fail.

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

I always like the crowds of people in the streets in those other countries, y'know the ones that hate us cuz we're free.   They always seem to burn things in effigy.  That looks like fun. 

On second thought, I'm pretty sure if this event has a large crowd there will be some things getting burnt.

Lloyd Danforth

We should start calling cops, prosecutors, judges and the reps and senators who vote against Marijuanna Freedom 'Joints'.

Russell Kanning

Raineyrocks