• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Marijuana Prohibition Protest April 20th 2011 Concord, NH

Started by Free libertarian, December 01, 2010, 08:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

What - A LARGE peaceful gathering to claim natural rights of self ownership.  Bring signs, peaceful friends and whatever you like to ingest when claiming your right to your own body.   

When - Wednesday April 20th,  2011   most people will likely want to be there by
3:30 PM and stay until 5 PM ish or later if the crowd is having fun.

Where - Around, in front of , behind, in and beside the  Capitol building Concord, NH

Who  -  All peaceful people that believe they own their bodies as long as their actions aren't harming another

Why -  Because if you don't own yourself, somebody else does.  That's just wrong.  ;D

Promotion - Everybody please post notice of this event, far and wide.  There has been a good deal of discussion of the need to expand the liberty effort for ending Marijuana Prohibition.  This could be a great opportunity to meet new friends.     All  media is welcome and encouraged to attend.   

Firewall99

Inquiring minds would like to know...

I have always wondered how our cannabis culture got mixed up with Hitler's birthday.  Does anybody know?

Did the San Rafael High School thing really happen or is it urban myth?

Lloyd Danforth

Free libertarian

Quote from: Firewall99 on December 01, 2010, 10:36 AM NHFT
Inquiring minds would like to know...

I have always wondered how our cannabis culture got mixed up with Hitler's birthday.  Does anybody know?

Did the San Rafael High School thing really happen or is it urban myth?

I believe the 4:20 thing referred to a time rather than a date.  However recently the date of 4/20 has taken on a significant meaning among the uh "cannabis culture."   Hitler ?  He needed somebody to lay some weed on him, would have saved alot of lives.

San Rafael High?  Beats me,  but I can say at my high school  several decades back we did have certain rituals that we followed religiously concerning consumption  of vegatative matter.     

Firewall99

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 01, 2010, 10:43 AM NHFT
Poll.

Who else knew it was Hitler's birthday?

Yes, let's all vote and show Lloyd our ignorance.  Anyone who READS knows that fascists, satanists, Fourth Reichers, and elite globalists world wide have planned events to coincide with the birthday of their beloved leader.  NASA, thanks to Operation Paperclip, is a big supporter of Hitler's birthday.  Several missions, landings, and masonic rituals took place in space on April 20.

But Lloyd wouldn't want you to know about that.  He would rather shoot the messenger.  Jesus, Lloyd, I am not a cop, Nazi, or government spy.  If this is the price of independent thinking, we have surely lost our way.

Many Grafton people have degenerated into a bunch of nitpicking, mental weenies, the same ones that Boston Tea Party was talking about, the same as those who brought down the national Libertarian Party with their constant bickering and ceaseless whining and complaining. 

NOTE:  Free Libertarian, please don't get me wrong.  I'm sure you have the best of intentions.  This happened to the cannabis movement years ago.

I'm sorry that I even brought it up.  Jesus.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

I for one am trying to stay alive to celebrate the entire month of April 2020.

Lloyd Danforth

Today is the 55th anniversary of Rosa Parks refusing to move on the bus.

Free libertarian

Sixty one years ago Cocaine King Pablo Escobar was born.   Oh no, this Marijuana related thread is a "gateway" to discussions of harder drugs !!    :o 

Pat K

Somebody here, needs to smoke a big joint they are way too tense.

P.S. I did not know it was Hitlers birthday.
P.S. I also did not know it was George Takei birthday.

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 01, 2010, 10:43 AM NHFT
Poll.

Who else knew it was Hitler's birthday?
not me
I also have never been big on 420 things .... but hey if my friends are holding a party ... who am i to say 'no thanks'?
I will bring some of my favorite beverages to consume. I don't know if any of them are illegal yet .... maybe chocolate raw milk. :)

handgunz

AntonLee

I will be, but seeing as I have a job now and I don't get out until 5pm, I suggest pushing the endtime of the event until 7pm.  That would allow others who work the 8-5 slots to have time to drive over and have a 6:30pm re-smoke.  I'll be there and anyone else who sticks around or comes to the late session will have company.

handgunz

that could work sunset is 7:40. I was thinking about riding over your way and look for things to take pics of maybe we could get together