• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Forum

Started by Lloyd Danforth, December 25, 2010, 07:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

So, is their an explanation about Liberty Forum?

Russell Kanning

i read on the fsp doers list that they didn't have enough people signed up for the conference or hotel rooms

maybe some of the planned attendees or altexpo crowd can make something happen anyways

Silent_Bob

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 25, 2010, 07:40 AM NHFT
So, is their an explanation about Liberty Forum?

Ya, the FSP organization is moribund...

Lloyd Danforth

That hasn't stopped Liberty Forums in the past.

John

Maybe from bottom up rather than from top down? That's what we were talking about last night.

I haven't been to an "FSP event" in years ... Maybe I'll be going to the "Liberty Forum" this year after all.

What will WE call it? How about "The New Hampshire Winter Peace and Liberty Conference Gathering? I can imagine that folks like Alt-Expo, Free Talk Live, etc., - and we, et. al. - can  - and will - make this New Hampshire Winter Peace and Liberty Gathering event happen.

I'm thinking that the Peaceful Assembly Church will want to have a table, and maybe even share it with (let's just say) the NH Free Press, and/or the Liberty Scholarship Fund.

So, WHERE are WE going to make this happen? And WHEN? How about WE make it an all day Saturday event? Those who care to come early and get together on Friday evening and/or stay late and get together on Sunday will just make it more fun.

If 5 other people commit to this, I'll book a room.
How many before YOU (all) commit?

Russell Kanning

guys like george donnelly and other's who like to travel to these events want to make it happen anyhow

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 25, 2010, 10:50 AM NHFT
That hasn't stopped Liberty Forums in the past.
yea
our movement has overcome many such obstacles