• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Arkansas game officials probe mystery of falling birds

Started by Raineyrocks, January 03, 2011, 12:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Quote from: littlehawk on January 20, 2011, 12:45 PM NHFT
We shouldn't be around for too much longer... then the earth can finally have her cleanse from all the filth we gave her.

I would swear that statement is a direct quote from Earth Day 1972.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 20, 2011, 04:05 PM NHFT
We shouldn't be around for too much longer... then the earth can finally have her cleanse from all the filth we gave her.

I would swear that statement is a direct quote from Earth Day 1972.

Oh, I hope so because we are still here so that's good news.  :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 03, 2011, 11:03 PM NHFT
It looks like a flock of the redwings was caught in the middle of a fireworks celebration.
The timing of the display and the body trauma in the birds seem to fit.

Yeah, sure, that's it.  ::)  It couldn't be that falling thousands/hundreds of feet from the sky caused the body trauma.  :) 

Gee, I'm surprised we don't hear more about this kind of stuff on 4th of July, huh?  ;D

MaineShark

Quote from: littlehawk on January 20, 2011, 12:45 PM NHFTWe shouldn't be around for too much longer... then the earth can finally have her cleanse from all the filth we gave her.

The earth can be rid of humans, when we've used up anything of value, and have moved on.

Joe

MaineShark

Quote from: Raineyrocks on January 20, 2011, 05:54 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 03, 2011, 11:03 PM NHFTIt looks like a flock of the redwings was caught in the middle of a fireworks celebration.
The timing of the display and the body trauma in the birds seem to fit.
Yeah, sure, that's it.  ::)  It couldn't be that falling thousands/hundreds of feet from the sky caused the body trauma.  :)

Actually, falling doesn't do all that much damage to birds.  They're pretty light, and have high drag when free-falling, so their terminal velocity is not high.

Terminal velocity on a human is around 120-130mph (terminal velocity is the speed at which the pull of gravity is balanced by the friction of the wind, so you don't fall any faster than that).  Birds are quite a bit less than half that, if I recall the trivia from that fluid dynamics course correctly.

If birds suffered severe trauma from falling, hunting would be a lot different.

Joe

littlehawk

1972 to 2011, a mere timeline of only 39 years.. In only the last 100 years have we made the mess.

C'mon now Jim, I supported you on shooting guys in the back..cut me a little slack, lol.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: littlehawk on January 20, 2011, 07:15 PM NHFT
1972 to 2011, a mere timeline of only 39 years.. In only the last 100 years have we made the mess.

C'mon now Jim, I supported you on shooting guys in the back..cut me a little slack, lol.

OK, I'll admit I was wrong about defending myself, my friends and my neighbors against a thief if you lay off the crazy end of the world crap.

littlehawk

OK, DEAL!.... but can I keep yapping about the chemtrails?

Jim Johnson

Ron Helwig

Quote from: littlehawk on January 20, 2011, 07:27 PM NHFT
OK, DEAL!.... but can I keep yapping about the chemtrails?

Have you done the math? Can you show how such a tiny amount of material can possibly have any effect when dispersed at altitude? I mean, how much can a plane actually carry?

I wish people would do the math. Then they'd see just how absurd the chemtrails theories really are.

littlehawk

Math? Yes. 

Look at the math in regards to the testing of high levels of aluminum in water and snow samples after aerosol sprayings. ie recent Mt Shasta snowfall test data.

Look at the math and data that Rosalind Peterson has done in California and where it is presented on her webpage.

Look at the math that was admitted in a recent geoengineering conference where the lead speaker openingly admitted to the project of spraying 10-20 million tons of aluminum into the air to combat "global warming."

Look at the math by an independant biologist who tested several soil samples where heavy aerosol spraying was done.

Rosalind Peterson, Michael Murphy and Edward G. Griffin are three reliable sources . And no I won't waste my time posting links and citing data. If anyone has a true interest they are free to research the topic. And no I won't debate it either.

Kat Kanning

Wow.  :(  So you're part of the crowd who wants to get rid of all the people?

littlehawk

No, Kat. I am part of the crowd who wants to go back to simple living and live in a way that is not damaging to everything around us. I am not saying we have to live in caves but there are better and cleaner ways to happily exist. Sadly, my beleifs are shared by few. Therefore, what we do to the earth she will do to us. We are witnessing that on so many levels rights now. And as I said earier we have done 99% of the damage in ONLY the last 100 years.

littlehawk

I still believe it was those chemmies that took down the birdies...and Corexit spraying that is wiping out our fishies.

Pat K