• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Need help moving

Started by Kat Kanning, January 03, 2011, 01:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Russell and Kira have gone on ahead.  I need to load the moving truck tomorrow.  If anyone could help me, I'd sure appreciate it!  I'll start loading about 11 am @ Hoyt.  There will be beef stew for the helpers.

Thanks so much!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 03, 2011, 01:41 PM NHFT
Russell and Kira have gone on ahead.  I need to load the moving truck tomorrow.  If anyone could help me, I'd sure appreciate it!  I'll start loading about 11 am @ Hoyt.  There will be beef stew for the helpers.

Thanks so much!

Ok, I think this answered my question about you guys moving that I put in another post.  Wow, I know I haven't gone to a lot of events and stuff but I can honestly say I'm gonna miss just knowing you guys live here and of course I will miss you too.  I hope I put that the right way, I suck at goodbyes. :-\

I can see if Rick has to go into work tomorrow, if he doesn't I can help.  :)

John

For those who may not be in the know; Kat has got to have helped more people move than almost any other FreeStater in all of Freestater moving history. She started helping folks move in 2004 and she never stopped helping others.

She even helped at lease one of us move TWICE.  :)

Hip Hip Hooray for Kat! I'll be there.

MikeforLiberty

I think we need a policy of helping to move IN. And put rocks in the pockets of those attempting to leave!  :'( See you tomorrow, I'm bringing shackles damn it!

Pat McCotter

Quote from: John on January 03, 2011, 06:26 PM NHFT
She even helped at lease one of us move TWICE.  :)

And some of us thrice. I really wish we could be there to help. Damn, I wish we still lived there even if I could only watch!

May the roof above us never fall in.
And may the friends gathered below it never fall out.

Lloyd Danforth

I only got to help Pat move twice :(

Pat McCotter

But you helped get me to NH to begin with, Lloyd!

CJS

What about at your destination ? You said you were moving to the mid-west ? Any where near northern Illinois ? I think the wife and I would have no problem driving a few hours to lend a hand .

I will PM you my phone number if you want to take us up on this offer.  ;D

Kat Kanning

In Little Rock eating pickled Okra right now.  mmmm

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 06, 2011, 04:33 PM NHFT
In Little Rock eating pickled Okra right now.  mmmm

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell Kanning

now i have lost my appetite

Kat Kanning

You guys have no taste  :P

Kira and I are unloading that whole truck by ourselves. (sweat)

MaineShark

That actually sounds good.

Probably not as good as curried okra, but still, I can definitely see okra and pickling as a winning combination.

Now I need to try that...

Joe

Tom Sawyer

I've had Kat's pickled okra...  mmmm.

Kat Kanning