• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Stupid, stupid ear problems are driving me nuts!

Started by Raineyrocks, January 19, 2011, 09:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Raineyrocks on February 01, 2011, 12:00 PM NHFT
Why? Why? Why?  Do they make dropper bottles and the dropper is too short to get the little bit left at the end of the bottle?

I have an itsy bitsy amount of ear drop stuff left and can't get it out because the dropper is too short.  I tried tilting the bottle and still can't get anything in the dropper to put in my darn ear! >:(

Just tip the bottle upside down in a shot glass.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 02, 2011, 02:14 PM NHFT
Quote from: Raineyrocks on February 01, 2011, 12:00 PM NHFT
Why? Why? Why?  Do they make dropper bottles and the dropper is too short to get the little bit left at the end of the bottle?

I have an itsy bitsy amount of ear drop stuff left and can't get it out because the dropper is too short.  I tried tilting the bottle and still can't get anything in the dropper to put in my darn ear! >:(

Just tip the bottle upside down in a shot glass.

Thanks Lloyd, that's a great idea! :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: cathleeninnh on February 02, 2011, 12:36 PM NHFT
They sell droppers at the drugstore. Come in a two pack, one with a bent tip. Couple bucks.

Thanks maybe I should keep a couple around.  :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: littlehawk on February 01, 2011, 04:31 PM NHFT
LOL!@Kat

Rainey, My guess it that the MD's probably tagged you with Menaires Disease.

Nope, that wasn't it.  I would remember if I heard it again but I will google what you wrote to find out what that is, thanks! :)

CJS

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 02, 2011, 02:14 PM NHFTJust tip the bottle upside down in a shot glass.

Always sound advice .. it's almost 5 o'clock now  .. I think I will tip a bottle into a shot glass myself.