• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Our move delayed indefinitely

Started by KBCraig, January 26, 2011, 06:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Our move has been delayed indefinitely due to a budget freeze.

/whine

Pat K

KBCraig

Philosophically, I agree with the freeze. When I shook Ron Paul's hand in Shreveport, I asked him to put me out of a job. He didn't win, so I still have this job, but we also don't have the Constitution back.

I am irritated as hell with those feral employees who gripe that we didn't get a raise this year, when so many have no jobs at all. It's the height of jackassery, and it won't be forgotten by the voters. Nor by me.

So, it takes us a couple more years to get to NH. That is time we can use to add value to our house and finish repairs and renovations. It's time we can use to add to our savings, so that we can pay our own way to NH after I retire. It's time the liberty movement in NH can have to help improve the home-schooling situation.

So. I've been saying this for five years already, but: we'll get there, eventually.

cathleeninnh

I have so been looking forward to having y'all here. This is a big disappointment.

Cathleen

AntonLee

MTPorcupine3

My move was delayed indefinitely, too. Then one day I defined it: Porc Fest 2007.