• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene carpool to Warped Tour in Hartford, CT on July 17th

Started by Fluff and Stuff, February 28, 2011, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

I'm organizing a carpool (or many) to leave from NH and attend the Warped Tour in Hartford, CT on July 17.  I'll supply FSP flyers and you may help hand them out if you wish.  Of course, you can still carpool and just listen to the music without doing any activism, it's up to you.

The types of music include Rock, Screamo, Hardcore, Indie, Pop, Rap / Hip-Hop, Ska, Reggae, Punk, Experimental, Alternative, Pop Punk, Glam Rock, Progressive Rock, Pop-Electric, Folk Punk, Bluegrass, Soul, Ambient, Alt-Country, Metal and more

More details at the FB event page, Unofficial Warped Tour 2011 in Hartford CT https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=167006286685580

I'll likely leave from Keene, NH.  The Welcome Center in Nashua is another great place for a carpool to leave from.

I hope you can carpool with us.  If you cannot carpool, I hope you can make it to the event some other way.  If you cannot make it to the event, I hope you can donate to have the flyers made.  More about that soon  ;D

Fluff and Stuff

My goal is to create a Chip-in and promote it so that we have enough money to cover the FSP flyers and the gas for those that carpool.  That's right, your gas if you carpool will likely be FREE, though you will still need to pay for your ticket.

Free libertarian

Good idea to spread freedom ideas.  Thanks for doing this.

Fluff and Stuff

Mega fail by me, though the idea may still be valid.

Sorry, I'm busy and other things are going on.  However, let me take this opportunity to promote something that I really believe deserves a shot :)

Help send FSP movers -- State Representative Mark Warden and FSP President Carla Gericke -- to FreedomFest, an annual gathering of thousands of liberty-oriented individuals and donors.

The FSP is slated to give a talk on the history and purpose of the Free State Project and will be promoting the FSP to big name funders of pro-liberty organizations. This is an important event for the FSP to attend, and we need your contributions to help offset the costs. Please donate to our ChipIn.

http://www.freestateproject.org