• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hear my words

Started by sgtusmc, March 18, 2011, 10:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

hear my words
   The citizens that never served see and hear the returning US Military Veterans past, present and future that are the lucky ones that get the help that they need.  The Veterans Administration uses lost records, combat damaged veterans that cannot prove their injuries are service connected and any other tactic to keep these individuals (US Military veterans) from draining the VA budget.  The lost US Military Veteran struggling to live back here with loved ones that over the years we have been back learned to despise and distance themselves for we are no longer that loving person that left to fight for your freedom.  The VA knowingly uses medical care to help elected officials control and silence disabled Veterans free speech.  The newest VA tool for control of veterans is to Red Flag the veteran's file under the belief of safety to intimidate the care providers to limit or give substandard care.  You never hear from these wars damaged US Military Veterans because the newspapers and government do not want you to.  For Sandra Bullock to donate one million dollars to Japan for the relief effort can be commendable but to see and hear the lost in need of help veteran would cost far less and do more compassionate good.  To me donations should go to ones own first before helping rich nation of Japan have more.  To see and hear the homeless US Military veteran on the street should sound alarms to why the newspapers silence our words. 
   The VA in NH refuses to expose wrongs to intentionally harm disabled US Military Veterans because it is the people in charge doing it.   NH elected officials and top VA, NH personal do not want this 100% disabled Veteran to publicly tell of the NH Supreme Court allowing a NH judge to criminally violate the Constitution.  Yes Judge Fauver used the law and Constitution to enable the Madbury NH selectmen with the trusted power of the people to harm local residents that the selectmen did not want to live in the selectmen's town.  NH government defies the Constitution by refusing to allow this citizen, that what the NH Constitution guarantees ever citizen that is the Redress of Grievances.  I a resident of Lee NH volunteer my time to help the residents of a different town for we are all US citizens and can never let our Constitution be diminished at any time.  Newspapers refuse to print the opinion letters so the VA and NH elected officials are allowed to harm disabled US Military Veterans with out public objection because the newspapers censor the truth.
   My words are the truth as we live with the memories of as you call it uncivilized acts that this nation refuses to see and hear.  The most important part of Freedom of Speech is to listen and see.  Even compassionate VA doctors have faint signs of miss trust and contempt for the symptoms we gained inflicting such horrible acts on others just to survive.  Newspapers censor our words as the true test to demonstrate Freedom of Speech is to listen for to hear our words could make the readers understand freedom is not free.  The NH government and VA lie to the people for no one can hear my words.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217