• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rumbling noise being heard around the world

Started by Raineyrocks, March 23, 2011, 05:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I heard a strange noise a few days ago, it almost sounded like a jet but it wasn't, the noise seemed to stay in one consistent location and frequency.  I thought it might be wind but I had the window open and the curtains were hardly blowing enough to make sense out of the loud, consistent, strange noise.  The noise lasted for about 20 minutes then I read this on the David Icke forum and I wonder if I heard what all of these people have been hearing.

I actually would've blown it off by now as something that was just in my head until I read this. :-\

I think the 1st post gives the most videos and stuff.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=162756

Pat K

Hey what can I say, I was hungry, my stomach growled,
excuse me.

John

I think it's caused by a combination of the federal reserve's printing presses and the evil governments' war machines. They've been working them so much that all sorts of bad things are happening to the planet. Don't worry though it can't last too much longer. The end is near.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on March 24, 2011, 12:16 AM NHFT
Hey what can I say, I was hungry, my stomach growled,
excuse me.

:laughing4:

Pat, I hope somehow I end up hanging out with you if the world ever ends because I think somehow you would get me to laugh instead of being afraid.  ;D

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Raineyrocks on April 05, 2011, 02:58 PM NHFT

Pat, I hope somehow I end up hanging out with you if the world ever ends because I think somehow you would get me to laugh instead of being afraid.  ;D

Pat K will be where the beer is... look for him there.