• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Marine Patrol (Dept. of Safety/State Police) in area

Started by John, July 12, 2011, 06:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

This afternoon while coming back from West Leb., I spotted a big white Marine Patrol (Dept. of Safety/State Police) SUV speeding West on RT.4 (Canaan/Enfield area) with the blues on.

It seemed out of place as I don't ever see them in the area.

Later this afternoon I saw one speeding West on RT. 4 through Grafton.

Just now one pulled into (less safely?, more quickly/aggressively than the average person) the parking lot at Peaceful Assembly Church. The sound I was hearing indicated that he had been traveling West.

When I looked out to see what it was, he was checking something (maybe phone or radio) as he was backing up inparking lot (safety?) to turn back out onto Rt. 4, and he headed East.

John

ZIM reports: "is that what those were, we saw about 5 seperate white SUV police vehicles on rt4 and 104 or whatever that road to bristol is called. I didnt see the emblem on the side, they looked like police"

John

To clarify:
What I saw was in Grafton, and West of Grafton.
ZIM is saying what they saw was East of Grafton.

How many of these are there?

AntonLee

they're here in Laconia all the time.  As a matter of fact, yesterday I saw one blatantly run a redlight, cars were even coming at him.  I was flabbergasted and I guess I don't know why I would be.  I guess I know why they'd be in the Lakes Region, but Grafton?  Weird.

Russell Kanning

looking for Graffy
he has been having a good time without their permission