• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Moose Alert"

Started by John, July 30, 2011, 08:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Watch your speed.
There is said to be a moose hanging out and about Rt.4 near the overpass, near Peaceful Assembly Church.

Please be alert and drive carefully. Consider slowing down.

You may also see police patrolling this area more heavily for a few days.

I told one of them that I wish there was something I could do to help alert folks, and when I got inside the church I thought this forum is one way to alert folks.

You can help spread the word too.

Peace.

Kat Kanning

Is the moose near the tree?

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah. The one about a stone's throw from the church.

Silent_Bob

Quote from: John on July 30, 2011, 08:44 PM NHFT
Watch your speed.
There is said to be a moose hanging out and about Rt.4 near the overpass, near Peaceful Assembly Church.

Please be alert and drive carefully. Consider slowing down.

You may also see police patrolling this area more heavily for a few days.

I told one of them that I wish there was something I could do to help alert folks, and when I got inside the church I thought this forum is one way to alert folks.

You can help spread the word too.

Peace.

Police patrolling is due to quota fulfillment requirements at the month's end. The moose is a non sequitur.

Lloyd Danforth

Probably. A guy that was good with 91-A could probably get the information that would show a pattern of end of the month revenue seeking in the various towns around us.

Russell Kanning

we are going to church today under an overpass

Lloyd Danforth

On a road, or dry river bed?:)

John

Silent_Bob

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 31, 2011, 07:06 AM NHFT
Probably. A guy that was good with 91-A could probably get the information that would show a pattern of end of the month revenue seeking in the various towns around us.

If information was dragged into public view which would show a pattern of end of the month revenue enhancement, what good would it do?

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Silent_Bob on July 31, 2011, 12:45 PM NHFT

If information was dragged into public view which would show a pattern of end of the month revenue enhancement, what good would it do?

Since the laws are not applied equally throughout the month and the police are pushed to collect additional revenue the moneys collected are essentially a tax.  The police get to pick and choose who pays this 'end of the month revenue enhancement' tax, which means the tax is not applied equally.  Taxes that are not applied equally are not lawful.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Silent_Bob on July 31, 2011, 12:45 PM NHFT

yeah, what good would it do ?  The moose probably can't read anyway !