• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving (within town)

Started by PassionatePantherrr, September 18, 2011, 06:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PassionatePantherrr

We've found a new (larger) place here in Grafton, so we need to move, just a few miles from our old place... There may be a few items of larger furniture from the former residents to move out, and our stuff to move in, so any time-frame during the course of the weekend will be good and appreciated.

If you are available, please let us know what days/times are better for you so that I can coordinate who's where and when.  Or, alternately, if you're available this week to box things up, or after that for any remaining items, let us know that too. Thanks a bunch!

We will do our best to keep you hydrated and fed :-)  We'll probably have pizza or other snacks available, along with assorted beverages, but let us know if there are any specific requests.

(the apple festival is Sunday afternoon, so if you come up and help us move, you could hit that too)

PassionatePantherrr

We will be offering :pizza: at our :home: too to say :thanks: (we'll try to avoid overlapping Ryan's pizza and beer on Saturday!)... I'm coordinating with Ryan, so get hold of at least one of us to see where folks are needed at any given time on Saturday/Sunday in Grafton. Busy weekend! Thanks again!

Btw, Michael and Angie will *edited section here* be arriving later than expected (they're sick with a cold). So, they will likely be getting their stuff from storage in the Manch area Saturday or Sunday, then unloading their moving van in Danbury after that, they'll need help unloading too, I'll try to keep everyone updated on that...

PassionatePantherrr

Updates: Mike & Angie and kids arrived late last night, and are recovering today (no request for moving help at this moment)
We are partway through our move, will be unpacking some boxes at the new place for a bit tonight, and moving more stuff over there (including our bed, whirlpool tub etc) tomorrow, before the apple fest... let me know if you're available either later this evening, or tomorrow (we have 3-4 folks lined up for tomorrow, but more folks would be good for lifting heavier items), thanks!