• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anyone know of good site about the UN?

Started by Karl, January 26, 2005, 08:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Karl

Anyone know of a good, trustworthy, non-wacko web site that talks about the misdeeds, injustice, anti-freedom, waste and corruption of the United Nations?  Thanks!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Karl on January 26, 2005, 08:58 PM NHFT
Anyone know of a good, trustworthy, non-wacko web site that talks about the misdeeds, injustice, anti-freedom, waste and corruption of the United Nations?? Thanks!
Non-wacko? depends on how you define it ;)
I find enough bad stuff on the official UN websites ;D

jcpliberty

Dave Ridley

<<Anyone know of a good, trustworthy, non-wacko web site that talks about the misdeeds, injustice, anti-freedom, waste and corruption of the United Nations? >>

Yes...the UN site itself!  Although I'm not sure they qualify as trustworthy....there's nothing like getting a piece of incriminating evidence from the perpetrators themselves.  Works well for me.   Here is how I'm using the UN site in debate:

http://boards.billmaher.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=current_events&Number=670223&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=&vc=1&PHPSESSID=

(scrolll down to 3rd message to see my use of UN sources.    Although the part where they call me dada f***stick is good for entertainment value heh heh.