New Hampshire Underground

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lots of Free Stuff  (Read 452 times)

Lex

• Enemy of the State
Lots of Free Stuff
« on: November 18, 2011, 12:12 PM NHFT »

I'm going to get rid of a lot of stuff that I have accumulated over the years. Everything from brand new (still in packaging) random car parts (break parts for ford truck) to misc cables, electronics, etc.

I can just take it all to the dump but I think a lot of it can be sold or somehow used. I'm willing to put everything in bags and drop it off if it's not far.

Any ebay savy folks or pack rats want my stuff? Worst case you can throw it away I guess or give it to someone else.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 04:13 PM NHFT by Lex Berezhny »

Alex Libman

• Resister
  • Rebel Among Rebels
Re: Lots of Free Stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 11:03 PM NHFT »

I used to collect exotic or antique (pre-1980) computer hardware.  In the highly unlikely chance that you have any, I wouldn't be in a hurry to throw it away - it could be a valuable collectors item.

Lex

• Enemy of the State
Re: Lots of Free Stuff
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 07:37 AM NHFT »

If I was a collector, yeah, but I'm not a collector and would rather throw it away.

Old stuff isn't the majority of what i'm throwing away though. I have bits and pieces of building hardware, brand new horn set for passenger car (specifically purchased for Subaru), etc, etc.

I'll probably go through the pile again and anything that I will definitely not use I'll throw away and the rest will go in storage.
Pages: [1]   Go Up