• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

25 years of ermmm... bliss

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 24, 2011, 07:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Libman

The last post is a great example of how sane people handle "violent" hyperbole...

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 26, 2011, 12:14 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 25, 2011, 07:53 PM NHFT
Thanks everyone for the nice comments... however I've bludgeoned Becky and buried her in a shallow grave.

That's too bad.  I'll miss her.

Pies. I like pies.

Kat Kanning

Requiem for Dog Stomp Pies

Ode to Lawn Mowing Au Naturale

Up in Smoke

Free libertarian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 26, 2011, 12:14 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 25, 2011, 07:53 PM NHFT
Thanks everyone for the nice comments... however I've bludgeoned Becky and buried her in a shallow grave.

That's too bad.  I'll miss her.

...it's not too late to dig her up!   :P

Russell Kanning

Wow 25 years
her given name is Rebecca
Tom once told her how much fun it was to paint a fence
so are you guys gunna conjure up another president up there in Kennebunk to compete with the blue blood family down at Kennebunkport?
I would rather have a little Billy Sawyer as prez than Billy Bob Bush. Should make for fun debates.

Lloyd Danforth

They could have a Girl President. Name him Arundel.

Tom Sawyer

Well that's the last time I bludgeon someone with a cooked cauliflower... danged if she didn't come crawling back inside, dirty and pissed off.

Lesson learned...

Next time use raw cauliflower!

Tom Sawyer

Alex Libman

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 27, 2011, 10:38 AM NHFT
Well that's the last time I bludgeon someone with a cooked cauliflower... danged if she didn't come crawling back inside, dirty and pissed off.

Lesson learned...

This gives me an idea...  Every survival nut already has a basement full of dried beans, right?  Add an air compressor feeding them through a metal barrel -- presto -- instant machine gun!

Jim Johnson

One high pressure blowgun coming up.   :occasion18:

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Alex Libman on November 27, 2011, 10:50 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 27, 2011, 10:38 AM NHFT

Lesson learned...

This gives me an idea...  Every survival nut already has a basement full of dried beans, right?  Add an air compressor feeding them through a metal barrel -- presto -- instant machine gun!

Eat some of the beans and methane can be the power source. Serves as a chemical weapon as well.  ;D

Kat Kanning

Ask Lloyd about his awesome potato gun  :D