• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

25 years of ermmm... bliss

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 24, 2011, 07:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

25 years ago Becky and I became as one.

I was just an innocent young lad and she a vexing vamp, spinning her web to trap me.  ;D

Many ups and downs, twists and turns in the road... File this under be careful what you wish for... you might just get it. >:D

Don't know quite why she loves me, but I guess I should just be happy... now be happy, damn it!  ;D

Love ya baby.

Lloyd Danforth

Jim Johnson

KBCraig

She hasn't caught on yet?

Congratulations. 10 years ago today, I proposed to Mary.  :)

Lloyd Danforth

I have always left this date pristine, for eating.

Becky Thatcher

Thanks, Pookie!  ;)  It's been a wild ride, that's for sure.

Every few years, our anniversary coincides with Thanksgiving.  Same thing with Tom's birthday.

Can't wait to try some of Jim's smoked turkey.  The former prez is also looking forward to it.  Hope all you unfortunates who won't be in Winchester today have a good turkey day.  ;D

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Pookie=Snort

Congrats to  youse guys.

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on November 25, 2011, 12:24 AM NHFT
Pookie=Snort

I had to do a double-take on Becky's post, because I was pretty sure Mary wasn't a member of the forum. And I was pretty darn certain there are no photos of her in a two-piece sporting an AK.

Yes: I. Am. Pookie.

Youse gotta problem widdat?

Pat K

AntonLee

here's to another 25 and more   :occasion14:

Alex Libman

Congratulations,
Tom and Becky Sawyer!

(Whatever your real names happen to be...)

Here's hoping you'll be together for 125 years before being cryonically preserved by your 25 grandchildren and 125 great-grandchildren, to be thawed out a thousand years later inside a dyson sphere a thousand lightyears away...

Tom Sawyer

Thanks everyone for the nice comments... however I've bludgeoned Becky and buried her in a shallow grave.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Alex Libman on November 25, 2011, 06:33 PM NHFT
(Whatever your real names happen to be...)

Of course these are our real names... just ask our buddy Huck Finn.  :D

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 25, 2011, 07:53 PM NHFT
Thanks everyone for the nice comments... however I've bludgeoned Becky and buried her in a shallow grave.

That's too bad.  I'll miss her.