• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHfree.com t-shirts

Started by Russell Kanning, December 07, 2005, 02:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

We have discussed getting t-shirts for the nhunderground. They would look great at summer or indoor events and would help people pick us out from a crowd to ask us questions like last week at the airport.

nhfree activist........nhfree.com (event staff)...... etc.

Any ideas for wording or graphics?
Could someone head this up and order them? (dreepa or john connell?) John has even made some handmade stuff that looks good. I love the windbreaker with the fuzzy letters. :)

Kat and I would take a few if they are not too expensive.
Thanks

olehenry

Quote from: russellkanning on December 07, 2005, 02:43 PM NHFT
<snipped>
...nhfree activist........nhfree.com (event staff)...... etc.

Any ideas for wording or graphics?

[Live free or die tryin'.  I'd like some here in AZ as well.  Olehenry]

<snipped>

Russell Kanning

Maybe we could do t-shirts ourselves cheap and then do stuff on cafepress for sweatshirts and across the country.

KBCraig

I'm no artist, but it's obvious that Roger is great at that kind of stuff. I'd almost certainly buy some tees designed by him.

Kevin

Russell Kanning

That is true. I am also tired of carrying signs .... I need something on my shirt. ;)

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Michael Fisher

I want an "Enemy of the State" shirt with the NH Underground's Gandhi logo on it.   ;D

Pat K

Boy you guys are funny........ I see I need to update my list of people who need belly bops, Lloyd is lucky I dont belly bop any one over 50, the results are to devastating.

AlanM

Quote from: Pat K on December 08, 2005, 04:02 AM NHFT
Lloyd is lucky I dont belly bop any one over 50, the results are to devastating.

I'm safe.  ;)

Dreepa

We need to do this.
I am swamped until Christmas... if no one takes the ball on this I will do it right after Christmas.

Russell Kanning

I like the after Christmas idea. You just run with it and we will buy them from you. :)

John

Quote from: russellkanning on December 07, 2005, 06:14 PM NHFT
I am also tired of carrying signs .... I need something on my shirt. ;)

I still like carrying signs and flags but got started with my shirts because I wanted to have MORE signs --- front and back - - - and down the sleeves - - - custom for the ocation and/or just general day-to-day sloganering.
Remember in Hampton when we were told not to leave any signs unattended . . . at one point we had more signs than people. No more of that for me . . . besides, I like holding my flag and still having a hand free to wave to folks passing by . . . i can lean a sign against myself and have it considered "attended" but hey, I want MORE!
I bought a bunch of shirts (up to 2X) of various colors (long and short sleeves) so that I have them ready . . . As you have seen, I will even buy a jacket and customise it . . .

KBCraig

Make yourself a sandwich board, John. Couple pieces of 1/4" luan, cut up an old belt for shoulder straps, and you can just swap out poster boards for new messages.

Leaves your hands free for waving and/or carrying another sign. Or a pitchfork. Or potato fork.  ;D

Kevin