• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Zakaria: Incarceration nation

Started by Lloyd Danforth, April 01, 2012, 12:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/30/zakaria-incarceration-nation-2/?iref=allsearch

Something caught my eye the other day: Pat Robertson, the high priest of the religious right, had some startling things to say about drugs.

"I really believe we should treat marijuana the way we treat beverage alcohol," Mr. Robertson said in a recent interview. "I've never used marijuana and I don't intend to, but it's just one of those things that I think. This war on drugs just hasn't succeeded."

Free libertarian

Jesus Christ aka "the annointed one" , annointed in oil. Anybody wanna guess which kind of oil he was using?  Kaneh Bosm.   I'm thinking the burning bush Moses was nose hitting too was probably something the prohibtionists would pee their pants over today.

Of course Pat Robertson, being a "reverend" and all is familiar with Genesis 1:29 so it's all good.   ;)