• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real-Life Premiere of Derrick J's Victimless Crime Spree! 9/15, 9:45am

Started by FTL_Ian, August 29, 2012, 02:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

It's thanks to the pioneering civil disobedience that originated here on NHFree that we are able to present this documentary.  Without your inspiration Kat, Russell, Lauren, and others and without Roger's coverage, these other events may never have transpired...

Join Derrick J for the premiere of his feature-length motion picture documentary, "Derrick J's Victimless Crime Spree"!  It's happening at Keene Cinemas on 9/15 starting at 9:45am.

After the film will be a question-and-answer session with Derrick J and the production team.

Admission is free, though donations will be accepted to cover the reasonable cost of renting the theater. In fact, if you can't make it in person you can sponsor a seat via the chipin on this page: http://www.victimlesscrimespree.com/premiere-posters/

Following the premiere, you're invited to the "Bring your Own" Lunch @ 12:15pm in the beautiful Ashuelot Park.

Pat K

lildog

Is this the only showing?  I'd really like to see this but I can't make that date.

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

Quote from: lildog on August 31, 2012, 03:43 PM NHFT
Is this the only showing?  I'd really like to see this but I can't make that date.

At this time.  I'm hoping that the theater is packed and then I can convince the theater owner to do a real theatrical run....  8)

You are also welcome to schedule a showing in your area at your local theater.