• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Does anyone know how to fix an old Nokia bubble pad tracfone?

Started by Raineyrocks, September 02, 2012, 10:35 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I don't want to get a new one, this one is simple and I still have over 1,000 units on it left.   Last night when I turned it on, the screen lit up but nothing was on it.   I tried to change batteries, sim cards, and nothing is working.  I can't find the model number, on the inside of the battery part it says, 1100b.

Raineyrocks

Actually, this happened weeks ago but I found out my new phone isn't working when Rick tried to call me on it a couple weeks ago.  I don't use it that much.

I got another Tracfone but it sucks and I hate it.  I called to activate it and get my 1,135 units transferred and they told me that I didn't have that much on my old phone and they would only give me 500 minutes, (it's not called units on the newer phones).  I wasn't able to turn my old cell on to enter codes and transfer the correct amount of units, so I lost them. :(

I switched over to the same number but it's not even working so I have to muster up the patience and call them back. ::)   

I did a search for Nokia 1100b cell phones and they are expensive!  I read somewhere that the older Nokias could be used for bank fraud or something like that.  :dontknow: